Society Speech

This needs to be said:

"Society tends to put a definition on things that don't matter.
That's why society isn't human.
Love,
the girl that got a label."

~xXDarkQueenXxRei

-+-

The definition of society: "The aggregate of people living together in a more or less ordered community."

I don't understand why skinny is a synonym of pretty and why creativity is a synonym of rebellion.

Actually... I think I do understand.

I understand that people can't grasp the concept of reality anymore.

Reality is that everyone disagrees and that everyone is their own person.

I'm not sure when being ourselves started to be a crime, but I believe we need to rethink our laws- our rules of society.

We don't learn from our mistakes just to hold knives at our throats or step on each other's shoes, so why do we still do it?

I don't think we're a "society" anymore.

That's why.

And I think it's wrong that when you search for images of society on tumblr, all you get are black and white pictures of "skinny", "pretty" girls. Not a single one of a "normal" person.

Even the people that see the gray still don't like to use it.

Where's all the photos of average people? Where's all the photos of the guys? Where's all the photos of the elderly? Not only skinny, pretty, teenage girls are sad about the way our world is run.

They say that we should follow our dreams and never let other people's opinions effect us, yet it's those same people that tell us otherwise.

Society looks in a mirror, points at itself, and says, "You're the problem."

It's kind of hard to work on an education and personal interests when you're flooded with ads on the "ideal image" and "hot makeup products".

Now we are being forced to write about the things we are doing wrong. How long will it take us to understand that? Just as long as it took us to make everyone's life a living hell.

On another note, everyone wants to make their rules apply to everyone else.

This one really frustrates me, because natural human instincts show an "every man for themselves" relationship. So why are we controlling everyone else?

I don't understand why people can't mind their own business anymore. Don't make everyone else stop doing what needs to be done for their life and body just because you would never do it yourself.

If you are against something, you obviously won't do it. So why can't anyone else?

We practically rule each other today.

It's impossible to get off the grid!

What if someone just wants to live on their own, make their own food, shelter, and happiness, and live their own life without interrupting anyone else and without paying worthless fees and taxes to people they will never meet?

Oh, well, society doesn't allow that anymore because people are too obsessed with power and fraud- control and imitation. Manipulation is the key.

Most people are scared to talk about topics like this because they are scared that their account will be taken down or reported.

We aren't even allowed to try and fix these problems.

Fear. Control. Power- That's the way it goes now.

Oh, you didn't realize that?

Well, now you do.

What are you gonna do about it?

I'm afraid there's nothing that can be done. One person can't fix a problem everyone else created.

The world is corrupt.

Society is dysfunctional.

Save yourself.

Go along with what they say, but never give up. Because there will be a day when the walls come crashing down and the buildings crumble to the ground- when the erosion is too much for their heads- and you will be the only one left to rise and rule the world- lead everyone down a better path and away from the ice that is slowly being carved into one huge bomb, simply waiting to go off in the dead of night.