Chapter 1

"You see, I did my homework, but my papers fell out of my binder and it must have been lost in my room." Jo explains as Castiel picks up his students' homework.

"Okay, that sounds fake, but okay." Cas rolls his eyes. Some of the students giggle.

"I'm serious Mr. Winchester!" Jo exclaims, hiding a smile.

"Just turn it in tomorrow," he sighs and goes to gather the rest of the homework. As he gets to the back he sees that yet again Lisa has her phone out and is whispering to Cassie. As he gets closer he can hear what they're saying.

"Obviously he's married, don't you see the ring?" Cassie points to the screen.

"Yeah, but what if it's not a wedding ring. I mean no one has ever even seen his wife, and he's never even mentioned her." Lisa stares at the screen.

"He's having a Q&A soon why don't you just tweet him or ask if he's married on Tumblr?" Cassie rolls her eyes.

"I will." Lisa starts typing.

"What you will be doing is handing your phone over to me." Cas holds out his hand.

"Oh come one, Mr. Winchester, I was just-," Lisa tries to plea her way out.

"I don't want to hear it Miss Braedon, hand it over." Cas uses his stern voice. With a defeated sigh she drops her phone into his hand. After he collects all of the homework he returns to his desk to grade it as his class reads silently.

Lisa's phone screen glows with a notification. Cas is distracted by her background.

A man with soft brown hair and candy apple green eyes. He's laughing at something, so there are small crinkles at the corners of his eyes. He's very handsome, Cas knows why Lisa fawns over him. It's the same reason Cas married him all those years ago.

Dean Winchester, or as his fans know him, Dean Zepplin, famous YouTube star, with millions of subscribers. He's wildly popular among the teenage girls, and even the guys. Cas just laughs silently to himself because he gets to go home to Dean every night.

The day drags on until finally, school is over. As Cas is packing school work into his bag, Lisa walks in.

"Mr. Winchester, could I have my phone back?" She asks.

"Here," Cas hands it over. "Interesting background." He smirks.

"Oh, that's Dean, a YouTuber. He's like perfect." Lisa squeaks and she turns and leaves. Cas chuckles and slips on his usual tan trench coat and leaves the school.

He drives his gold , '78 continental home. Dean's car is in the driveway. His car is a black, four door '67 Chevy Impala.

Cas walks into the house. Dean's voice can be heard echoing throughout the halls. Cas drops his stuff in the hall and walks to Dean's recording room. Dean is talking into a camera.

"My first job, I worked in my uncle's car shop. I've always been pretty good with cars. I learned everything from my uncle Bobby. Good old Bobby, sometimes I can still hear his voice." Dean gives a dramatic look. Bobby is the man who practically raised Dean and his younger brother.

"Bobby isn't even dead," Cas smiles. Dean looks over at him

"I know," Dean grins then looks at the camera. "My first and only love, Castiel," Dean walks over and grabs Cas and pulls him into the camera. Dean kisses him full on the mouth. Cas giggles and steps back.

"Dean, you know I don't like being on camera." Cas steps back to the doorway.

"Don't worry, that's not going in the video." Dean clicks off the camera and goes to Cas. They wrap their arms around each other.

"Care for anything, such as dinner, bath, a massage?" Dean asks with a waggle of his eyebrows.

"How 'bout dinner then a shower," Cas kisses Dean.

"Alright, let me put this junk away and I'll meet you in the kitchen." Dean kisses Cas' nose and he goes to his camera. Cas goes to their spacious kitchen and starts making burgers.

Dean saunters in and wraps his arms around Cas from behind.

"Smells great," Dean murmurs, kissing the back of Cas' neck.

"Thanks," Cas giggles. "So one of my students seem to think you are perfect," Cas turns to face Dean.

"That student is very correct. Anything else?" He asks.

"Your fans are getting very curious about your spouse, they don't think you are really married." Cas smirks.

"Well if you weren't so scared, they would know I'm married to a kickass, super hot high school teacher." Dean drops a bunch of kisses on Cas' lips.

"I love you," Cas smiles.

"I love you too,"