Chapter 9

Cas comes home from school on Thursday. Dean has his suitcase packed and he's ready to go.

"School got called off tomorrow, are you sure you don't wanna go?" Dean asks.

"I'm sure," Cas responds.

"Fine them, we gotta pick up Benny, then you can drop us off at the airport." Dean pulls Cas into his embrace.

"I can't believe you're leaving me," Cas sighs.

"You said it was okay!" Dean exclaims.

"I know." Cas smiles. "I was just messing."

Cas pulls away from Dean and grabs Dean's bag.

"Let's get going then." Cas goes out and puts Dean's suitcase in the trunk of Dean's car. Dean comes out not long later. He wraps his arms around Cas from behind, softly kissing the back of his neck.

"Dean, someone will see." Cas complains.

"The trunk is up, no one can see anything." Dean rests his chin on Cas' shoulder.

"Come on, Benny is expecting us." Cas slams the trunk shut.

"Buzz kill." Dean grumbles. "Where are the keys, I'm driving."

"In my pocket." Cas gives Dean a suggestive look.

"Is that so?" Dean slides his hands down.

"That isn't my pocket," Cas sighs. Dean's hand is cupping his crotch.

"Whoops," Dean grins widely. He slides his hand into Cas's pocket, pulling out the set of keys.

Cas shakes his head and moves to the passenger seat. Dean goes over to the driver's side.

Dean's eyes shine when his car starts with a purring roar. "I'm gonna miss you, Baby." He pats the dash softly.

"How 'bout you just marry the car instead." Cas chuckles.

"You know I love you more." Dean pats Cas' leg.

"That's debatable." Cas smiles and kisses Dean.

Dean pulls out of the drive and goes to Benny's house. Dean honks the horn and Benny comes out carrying a small suitcase, much like Dean's.

"Howdy guys." Benny slides into the backseat.

"Hey," Cas and Dean greet. They head toward the airport. Dean has his music blaring, singing along at the top of his lungs.

Cas watches him in adoration. This huge dork chose him to live with the rest of their lives.

Finally they pull into the parking lot of the airport. Dean looks over to see Cas staring at him.

"What?" Dean asks.

"Nothing, just thinking about how much I freaking love you." Cas sighs.

"What a sap," Dean grins, leaning forward, kissing Cas softly.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna meet you guys inside." Benny announces, they don't hear him though.

When Dean finally pulls away, he caresses Cas' face.

"I love you too," he sighs. "Let's go, Benny's probably waiting."

Dean gets out of the car. Cas follows and goes to the trunk. He pulls Dean's suitcase out.

"I can carry my own things." Dean takes it from Cas' hand.

"Can't I be a good husband and carry it for you?" Cas asks.

"You can be a good husband by holding my hand and looking cute." Dean entwined his fingers with his husband's.

They walk into the airport and see Benny waiting for them by the desk. His suitcase is now in the possession of the attendant behind the counter.

Dean checks his suitcase in, then Benny, Dean, and Cas make their way to gate 12.

"We have a good twenty minutes before our plane leaves, I'm gonna get some food." Benny jerks his thumb toward the restaurants.

Dean and Cas take a seat in some Of the seats by the gate.

Dean throws his arm around Cas' shoulder as they sit. Cas leans his head on Dean's shoulder.

A woman sitting across from them gets a look of disgust on her face when she looks at them.

They try to ignore her, but her looks get worse and occasionally she mutters something about abominations, and being sent to hell.

Cas can tell Dean is getting angrier as this continues on. He starts clenching his fists. Cas knows he's about to burst. One thing he hates more than anything are homophobes. He hates that people hate on others for the fact that they like the same sex.

"For God's sake lady!" A voice bursts out, a voice that is not Dean's.  "Who in the bloody hell cares that two men are together. It's the twenty-first century, get over it." A portly man dressed in a sharp suit is speaking, his voice has a British tint to it.. He has a short, neatly trimmed beard and a slightly thinning hairline.

"It's a sin!" She hisses.

"Well, I hear Hell is quite a party." The man smirks. The woman gasps and stands. She stomps away in anger.

"Thank you." Dean stands.

"Not a problem,"  the man nods. "The name's Fergus McCloud, but everyone calls me Crowley." He holds his hand out.

"Dean Winchester." Dean grasps his hand. "Have we met before?" Dean stares at the man quizzically.

"I wouldn't think so, I would have remembered." Crowley winks.

"I swear I've seen you somewhere though." Dean says more to himself than anyone else.

"Dean, we're boarding." Benny calls.

"See you on the plane," Crowley turns and heads toward the plane entrance.

"I'll miss you." Dean wraps his arms around Cas.

"You'll see me in four days." Cas rolls his eyes.

"That's four whole days I'm not gonna be able to spend with you." Dean sighs, resting his forehead against Cas'.

"I love you." Cas pecks his lips.

"I love you too, Honey Bee." Dean pulls Cas in for a big hug. "See you soon." They quickly kiss again and Dean rushes through the gate.

"Oh wait!" Dean rushes back out. "You might need these." He smiles sheepishly handing Cas the keys. "Bye." He kisses him and bounds away. With a sigh, Cas leaves the airport.

He drives home, letting Dean's favorite music wash over him. This is going to be a long four days. At least he has Charlie to keep him company. And maybe he could go see his friend Balthazar, it's always a party to see him. Or if anything, he can start Sherlock, Charlie has been pestering him for weeks.