Chapter 4

"Wanna watch my Q&A video before I post it?" Dean asks Cas from the doorway of the study.

"You finished it?" Cas looks up from grading tests.

"Yeah, and I want you to see it." Dean has a gleam in his eye. He always he's this way when he shows Cas one of his videos. Dean gets really proud and yearns for Cas' approval.

"I would love to watch it babe." Cas sets his pen down and gets up to follow Dean to the recording room.

Dean leans back in his chair and pulls Cas down on his lap. He presses play. Cas watches Dean answer questions and being an absolute goofball.

"Okay, huggybear864 asks, are you and Benny together?" Dean looks at the camera. "Can't two guys be friends without people shipping them together?" He sighs. "To answer the question, no, we are not together, I have very good reasons as to why."

Benny pops up beside Dean.

"One reason is because I am not gay." Benny shrugs. "I just have my moments. I'm dating a beautiful woman, her name is
Andrea." A picture of Andrea appears on the screen.

"And the other reason will be answered in the next question." Dean smirks. "Besides, Benny is totally not my type." Benny gasps, feigning a look of hurt.

"I thought we had something special." Benny sighs.

"Nah," Dean pushes Benny out of the screen.

"I love you!" Benny calls off screen.

"Back to the questions. Lisa_Zepplin wants to know, am I married? Are you ready for this girls?" Dean pauses. "And guys," he adds.

A drum roll can be heard. What's it stops a huge "yes" flies across the screen.

"I am indeed married." Dean smiles. He puts his left hand up to the camera. "Here's my wedding ring. We were high school sweethearts. And married after we graduated. We've been married for eighteen years." Dean gets a dorky smile as he thinks about Cas.

"He's refusing to let me reveal his identity to the world. It's because he is a teacher, for history. He's hot, let me tell you, and God I love him."

"Aw," Cas turns his face towards Dean. "I love you too." Cas kisses Dean.

They finish the video.

"It's great babe," Cas says.

"You sure? Cause I'm gonna post it. If you have any objections, speak now or forever hold your peace." Dean smirks.

"It's fine." Cas chuckles.

"Okay," Dean leans forward and clicks a few things. "And done, now the whole world knows I'm in love with a sexy history teacher."

"You are such a dork," Cas sighs.

"But I'm your dork." Dean smirks. "But now, I need you to leave, I have a video to make, and I believe you have a guinea pig to feed." Dean kisses Cas on the nose and shoos him out. Cas smiles fondly and makes his leave. He stops by the kitchen and grabs a carrot from the fridge, Destiel loves carrots.

As Cas passes the recording room, he can faintly hear music through the closed door. If Cas isn't mistaken he is almost positive it's their song playing. Can't help falling in love, by Elvis, they fell in love to that song all those years ago.

It was homecoming their freshman year. Cas was new to the district that year. His father made him go to the dance, said he needed to get out more. So Cas went.

Dean caught sight of him from across the gym. He was eager to meet this boy right away. Dean approached him and demanded they dance. At that moment their song came on and they slow danced to it together. Cas was sure, at that moment, he had found the one.

Cas smiles at the memory as he resumes the grading of the tests. It isn't long before there is another interruption. This time it is his phone ringing. Caller ID says its Charlie. With a sigh he picks it up.

"Hello?" He answers.

"Hey, me, Gilda, you and your hubby are going out tonight, no objections." Charlie says quickly into the phone.

"I have tests to grade," Cas murmurs. He glances at the pile of papers, it's only a third of the way done.

"Your tests can wait, you need to have some fun. We're having dinner then a movie. I expect to meet you at the restaurant at six." Charlie hangs up. Seconds later his phone beeps with a text. It contains the information about dinner.

Cas chuckles and stands, going to the recording room. He knocks softly.

"Dean, Charlie demands we double-date with her tonight, she thinks she found a keeper." Cas calls through the door.

"Great!" Dean swings the door open. "Me and you haven't been on a date in a while." Dean grins. He grabs Cas' hand and pulls him toward the bedroom. They start to get ready.

Getting dressed seems to take forever for Cas. Every time he tries to change Dean kisses him into oblivion. Finally he's able to change into a crisp white button up shirt and black slacks.

Dean has decided on a black t-shirt with a plaid shirt over that and a pair if jeans. They start to walk out the door.

"You look sexy babe," Dean purrs in Cas' ear. "I can't wait till we get home, and I can strip you down and-"

"Dean!" Cas smacks his arm, his face going red. "That isn't appropriate." He smiles though. He can't help it, Dean makes him so happy.

"You know you love it when I talk dirty," Dean smirks.

"Yes, in the privacy of our home," Cas shakes his head. They get into Dean's car. The car starts and Dean heads toward their destination. Dean's hand snakes over and he entwined his fingers with Cas's. Cas loves it when they touch like this. Not sexually just that physical contact they always have it. Not that Cas doesn't like the sexual touches, but he likes those in a different way. The hand holding, knees touching, having their arms brush, Cas loves it.