Chapter 5

Dinner is at a nice burger place. Charlie makes introductions to her new girlfriend, Gilda. She ha dark curly hair with lighter highlights. Her skin is a light caramel tone. She stares at Charlie with complete adoration.

They sit at they table, Charlie and Gilda on one side, and Dean and Cas on the other.

Cas orders a cheeseburger, Dean orders the bacon-burger deluxe. They sip their drinks as they wait for their food.

"So, Gilda, what do you do for a living?" Dean asks. Charlie is practically his sister, and he wants what's best for her.

"I run an orphanage, I help care for the children." Gilda responds. "As a child I was orphaned and my conditions were terrible, so I make it so the children there don't have to go through what I did."

"Wow, that's pretty amazing," Cas nods in approval.

"Yeah, isn't she," Charlie sighs.

"How did you two meet?" Dean inquires.

"It was my free period so I went up to the front office, when I saw her there. She was enrolling one of her new kids and we locked eyes and something clicked." Charlie gets a goofy grin describing the story.

"She asked me out for coffee, and I politely declined, I didn't think it would have been right. But I couldn't resist that face she made when I said no, so I agreed to go thinking nothing would come of it." Gilda continues.

"Now here we are, so in love." Charlie sighs.

"Indeed," Gilda grasps Charlie's hand.

The waitress comes up with their plates of food. Her face is bright red and she keeps glancing at Dean.

"Thanks sweetheart," Dean murmurs as she sets his plate in front of him. She nods quickly and scampers away.

"That was weird," Gilda remarks of the girl's behavior. Suddenly she returns.

"Are you Dean Zepplin?" She squeaks.

"Indeed I am," Dean smirks.

"Could you sigh my wallet?" She holds out a sharpie and a wallet bearing Dean's face on it.

"Sure thing," Dean grasps the marker and scribbles on the wallet. The message reads To Amelia, keep being awesome, love Dean. She smiles widely and takes the wallet back and runs off.

"What just happened?" Gilda looks confused.

"Dean's a bit of a celebrity, he is famous on YouTube." Charlie explains. "We must have encountered a fan." Charlie laughs.

They continue eating without much more interruptions.

"We should get going, the movie should be starting soon." Charlie checks her watch. With a murmur of agreement they stand. Dean had paid for his and Cas' meal, leaving a gracious tip for his little fan.

They get to the theatre and find their seat.

"Let's get the back, those are always great seats," Dean suggests.

"You only want to so you can make out with Cas," Charlie jokes.

"Guilty as charged," Dean chuckles. Cas playfully smacks his arm. They make their way to the back. Cas settles close to Dean. Dean drops his head to Cas' face. Pecking at his cheek.

"Dean," Cas giggles. "Stop that."

"Why?" Dean smiles, his breath tickling Cas' cheek. "I just wanna have a little fun," he kisses along Cas' jawline. His hand rubs Cas' thigh.

"Dean," Cas let's out a moan. He turns his face towards Dean and lets their lips lock. Cas can feel Dean smile against his lips. They kiss heavily.

"Wow, guys, the movie hasn't even started." Charlie interjects.

They pull apart, Cas blushing down to his roots.

"Come on, I need to pee." Charlie grabs Cas' hand and pulls him up. Once they get to the theatre lobby Charlie pulls him to a stop. "So what do you think of Gilda?" She asks with bright eyes.

"She seems nice," Cas replies. "You two seem great together." His answer is sincere.

"Oh, that's wonderful," Charlie sighs with relief.

"Mr. Winchester, Ms. Bradbury?" A voice calls. Cas turns to see Lisa Braedon and two adults he assumes to be her parents.

"Hello Lisa," he smiles politely. "You finish that homework I assigned yet?" He can't help but notice the t-shirt she is wearing. It's one of Dean's merchandise. It reads I don't have the urge to sniff butts and depicts Dean as a dog.

"Did you finish grading our tests yet?" She counters.

"Touché," he smiles. "You must be Mr. and Mrs. Braedon, I'm Lisa's history teacher, Castiel Winchester." He makes introductions.

"Lovely to meet you, we've heard wonderful things." Mrs. Braedon smiles politely.

"I gotta go, my movie is about to start. Lovely meeting you, and see you on Monday, Lisa." Cas waves and he and Charlie make their way back to the movie. Thankfully Lisa and her parents are seeing another movie, so they won't be in the Sam room as them.

"You just missed your biggest fan," Cas announces as they sit back down.

"Aw damn," Dean shakes his head. "Who was it?"

"A girl from one of my classes. She and her friend Cassie absolutely adore you." Cas explains.

"Maybe I should make a visit to your school someday?" Dean suggests even though he knows the answer.

"No Dean, we've talked about this." Cas rolls his eyes.

"I don't see what the big deal is, why won't you let people know you're together?" Charlie inquires.

"Shh, the movie is starting." Cas points to the screen.

Dean starts kissing Cas again, he refuses at first, but Dean is relentless, and Cas succumbs to the feel of Dean's lips against his.

It seems too soon before the movie is over. If anyone asked, neither Cas or Dean could have told them anything about the movie.

"Well it was great meeting you two," Gilda smiles. "I hope we can do something like this again."

Cas agrees and they bit their goodbyes. Cas and Dean get into his car. Dean quickly starts it and peels out of the parking lot.

"What's the rush?" Cas asks with a bemused smile.

""I wanna hurry and get home so I can rip those clothes off of you and screw you into oblivion." He repeatedly glances over at Cas.

"Who says you're getting any tonight?" Cas smiles smugly.

"Oh come on, honey bee, don't do that." Dean uses his special nickname for Cas. It always seems to make his heart melt.

"You know I can't say no to you." Cas smiles lovingly at his husband. He can't believe he got so lucky.