Chapter 1 the two way reflection

August 12th 2022

I sat on butt shocked of what happened I looked at myself in the broken mirror that my mother was taken through.

I was about to cry but I remembered my mother told me not to so I held the tears back and slowly got up, the glass had skimmed my skin and It hurt but I had to put the pain to the back of my mind because I had to run to my dad. So I slowly backed away from the mirror and ran to the library, that's where dad usually spends his time now since the meetings had let up.

I ran as fast as my cut up leg could take me, I pushed the door's open and caught my breath. "Daddy!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. No responce. "Daddy!" I yelled desperately. I heard foot steps. "Luna.P?" I heard.

I saw my father On the third floor. My tears started to pour from my eyes like water from a tap. Since my Dad has like super sharp vision he saw my tears.

He jumped off the latter and surfed on the curvyrailing down to me.

His cheerful smile dissapered into a worried frown once he saw me and my tears. "What on earth happened to you!" he asked with the utmost concern.

"Daddy!*Hick*" "Where is your mother?" I started crying harder. "Daddy! Mommy's gone because of me!" I struggled to say. "What?! What happened!" he asked holding my shoulder lightly.

"My ex-friend took mommy into the mirror! Mommy told me to come to you!" Damion didn't say anything all the worry in her eyes made him worry even more. "Luna.P sweetheart can you please tell me what he looked like."

"He Looked *Hick* like you but with black hair and *Sniff* Y-yellow eyes." I told him. Daddy's eyes widened. "No!" he said under his breath. "Daddy?" I asked. He looked back to me.

"Come on now, you know daddy dosen't like to see his little princesess cry." He said while wipping away me tears. He lighty lifted me up. "Come on let's get you cleaned up." He said. I nodded.

I went into Mommy and Daddy's room, he put me on the bed and may his way into the bathroom and came out with a brown bottle and my favourite Band-Aids. He kneeled in front of me.

"Alright let's get you cleaned up." He told me as he opened the bottle and dipped it into the rag he held in his other hand.

"Ok sweetheart this is going to sting alittle so I want you to bite into this cookie anytime you feel pain ok?" he ordered me. "Kay." I said as I took the warm cookie.

After a he cleaned up my cuts he placed my favourite Band-aid on each of them and went back into the bathroom. I couldn't help but feel that this was my fault that mommy is....well I don't even know where she is!

Damion's P.o.v

I came back out of the bathroom to see Luna.P twittling her thumbs while looking to the ground.

I knew Something was bugging her I could tell because that's the same Face Solenia makes when somethings wrong with her. "Luna.P sweetheart what's wrong?" I asked.

She started to cry. "It's my fault." "What?" "I said it's my fault, it's my fault that mommy was taken away, if I had never talked to him in the first place this never would have happened." She explained.