Chapter 16 Breakfast

Luna.P's p.o.v

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside my window. I looked around my room to see it was still dark outside. I looked at my clock to see 7am on it. I have never woken up so early.

I was so hungry, I was in the mood for some cinnamon toast crunch....Yum! I got up and put on my robe unlce Danny got me for my birthday. I walked down the hall and looked at all the painting that were there. I was grandpa, grandma, Mom and Dad and then there was Mom, Dad and Me!

I was happy that my picture was up there but missed dad a lot, we make so many jokes, and a few months ago I got into video games, you know the classics, Mario kart 6-8, and smash bro's! Uncle cage saw that I was into video games and he got me a white 3DS.

I wanted to challenge dad at Mario kart 8 it's his favourite game and he always wins....sadly....but luckly I've been practicing and I'm pretty good at it for a 7 year old.

I walked into the kitchen then I heard something moving. I ducked behind the counter and peeked up. I saw someone rummuging in our fridge. The person turned around and I saw it was Daddy! "Daddy!" he turned and his eyes lit up. "Luna.P!" he put all his stuff on the table and opened his arms. I ran to him and threw my arms around him.

"Daddy I missed you! But what are you doing here your supposed to be back tomorrow!" I said happily. "Well a friend of mine told me there is a thing called the milky highway so I took that and got back here earlier than expected." He said while squeezing me lightly.

"I'm really glad your home I was going to ask you if we could play some Mario Kart 8 on the Wii U before you left but I guess I was to late getting up." He started laughing. "What's so funny?!" I asked frustrated that I couldn't figure out why he was laughing. "Luna.P I left early like really early that morning, I didn't want to wake you all up so I left."

"Oh I get it..Ok." "Now as for the Mario Kart 8 I don't think you know what your getting into when playing against me." "Oh I know mom showed me a video of you guys playing it and you would always win." "You sure you wanna go against me?" "Yup One on One then maybe after that everyone else can join in.. you know like a game night."

"THAT....Is a fantastic idea! I'll pitch the idea to your mother when she wakes up." "Pitch me what?" we both heard. We turned to see mommy standing in the doorway with her in daddy's sweater but with pj shorts on. Daddy made his way over to her and kissed her forehead. "Goodmorning beautiful."

"Goodmorning Damion that was a wonderful lullaby you sang me." "Wait you sang her a lullaby!" "Yes he did!" Then she stuck her tounge out at me. I stuck it out back at her. "Anyway so pitch me what?" "Luna.P was asking if she can go One on One with me at Mario Kart 8." "Luna.P are you sure that is a good idea?"

"Remember I've been practicing!" "Right....well what does that have to do with me?" "She was thinking afterwards we could all play.. like a game night." "That's a good idea! We can ask everyone if their in later." I was happy that they were warming up to the idea.

"Hey Damion I'm getting hungry soo....Oh oops!" some guy came into the kitchen with blonde hair and yellow -ish gold shades. "Who is this?" Mommy asked. "Solenia, Luna.P this is my bestest friend from the past Asher, Asher this is the wifey and the little princess."

"Wifey?" Mommy questioned. "Yeah we both made a promise when we were younger that if one or the other gets married before the other we would have to call the wife wifey." She raised an eyebrow at him.

"It's ok I only call you that if I'm talking about you to Asher it's a term between the two of us."Mommy still looked at Daddy with her eyebrow raised. "Ok well...I'll talk to you about the nickname later but for now let's all go get dressed then meet in the dinning room." "Kay!" we all said then went our separate ways.

Solenia's p.o.v