Chapter 15: Home

Damion's p.o.v
I woke up with a massive headache I don't even remember showering or saying goodnight. I sat up and looked around my room. It was a mess, the blinds were closed and I don't remember closing it. I got up and opened it and light spilled into the room.

I can't wait till I get home and Asher meets everyone. I walked towards the bathroom but tripped over something. I looked down to see Asher sleeping on the floor drooling with a piece of paper taped to his face.

I ripped it off , apparently it was some strong tape, I looked at the back of the paper and saw some hair on the tape. "Yaaaaaaaaa!!!!!" he screamed in pain. "Goodmorning to you too." I looked at the paper and it was a note from Johnny.

'Hey Goodmornin I dropped Asher here last night, yeeeaaahhh he was drunk beyond...I don't even know...I've never seen him so drunk! Anyway I know that this is you guys last day so on your way out of the kingdom stop by I have something for Asher and you as a goodbye present I'll see you guys later!' -Johnny.

That was nice of Johnny.... Not nice that he dropped him off in my bedroom though. I looked at the clock to see 4:00pm I have never slept in a whole entire day. I got into the shower and felt much better than last night.

I got back out of the shower and saw Asher still on the floor. I smirked as an idea popped into my head. I went back into the bathroom and grabbed a bucket of water. I pourded it on top of Asher. He jumped right out of his sleep. "Whaaa!"

he gave me an angry face. " What the hell was that for!" "Get up its 4:20pm and we gotta get back at a good time." "4:20....thats early for me....i usually wake up around 5:30" I stayed silent. " Something is wrong with you." I said while packing my clothes."

"Ugh...I have a massive headache!" I made two tablets of aspirin in my hand with a glass of water. "Here." He took the pills. "Thanks Damion." "Your welcome now go pack! We have to stop at the bar before we go home." "Why?" "Johnny said he has something for us." "Oh sweet a goodbye present!"

He ran out of the room to go pack. About an hour or two later he was ready, I said goodbye to Mathew and thanked him for letting us stay and his butler brought my car to the front.

We both waved goodbye to him and his wife and drove off to the club/ bar. After we got there we walked inside to see Johnny sweeping the floors for tonight. "Hey Johnny!" Asher called out. He waved. "Well guys this is your last time in the kingdom?"

"Naw we'll probably be back for another meeting at some point." "Ah I see,well come over to the bar and I'll give you your presents." We walked over and he reached from under the table. "Here you go!" "Thanks Johnny but I haven't known you long enough to get a present."

"Don't mention it , if your Asher's best bud were best buds." I didn't want him to know this but that kind of creep'd me out. "Thanks." "And as for you Asher don't open this till Christmas!" "CHRISTMAS!! But Christmas is like 2 months away!" he said freaking the heck out. "You'll just have to wait."

"UUUUGGGGHHHHH!" he yelled in frustration. He hugged Johnny and I waved as we both were about to leave. Asher tried to open the wrapping. "Oh by the way the box has a magic seal on it so you can't open it till Christmas even if you tried." "Goddamit!" I laughed as we headed to the car.

"Ready to go home?" "Yup! I'm ready... can't wait to meet the others.... And your wifey." I drove 29 hours straight... I was getting super tired of driving long distances. "This is taking forever you wanna take the milky high way?" "The What?!"

"The milky highway it's a high way to get to your destination quicker all you have to do is think of the place you wanna go and it will bring you to the nearest highway by your destination." I got so mad I could have save 2 f***ing days of driving and gas.