Chapter 9: A King and his Queen

"How many more of these things do we have to fight?!" Danny whined. "I don't know but it looks like there are a lot more coming!" Vira said. Damion and the others have been fighting for almost 20 minutes.

Damion was doing very well so was Luna.P, she didn't duck behind anyone she was all in. Solenia heard all the noises outside. Shadow Damion had locked her in her room to keep her safe. She opened the balcony door and saw all of them fighting and back into each other.

All the soldiers had sourounded them. She could barley sense them but she knew that they were all tierd. She summoned her wand and it morphed into a bow, she pulled back and automatically an arrow was placed in there.

She held her posistion to build up power, she let go and it went through a soldiers head then an explostion of light. All the soldiers faded into the light and none was left. They all looked towards the balcony and saw her in her normal form. She was now weak she used the majourity of her power on that attack . "Since when could she do that?" Cassidy asked.

They all shrugged. They ran through the gates and opened the doors. "Ok so this castle is like ours at home but a bit different...I don't see how it's different though." Damion said.

They all walked forward and Damion walked strait a mirror, the whole room then turned into a room a mirrors. "Welcome Elemental Angels I've heard a lot about you." He said appering on every mirror.

"You like my creation? I used all the glass in the castle to make this mirror maze." They all said nothing. "Well enjoy getting lost and even more lost." Meanwhile with Solenia, she kept thinking of a way to get out of the room and help. She tried kicking it open but nothing, the door just shocked her.

her clothes were now torn and burned off at some of the edges. Her arms were bruised. SD opened the door and saw what happened to Solenia. "Well looks like someone tried to open the door." He walked towards her and saw how tired she was.

"So i'm guessing your the one who helped them with the soldiers." She didn't say anything. "Well we can't have you helping anyone else but me right?" She continued to say nothing. He placed a collar around her neck. It drained her powers and she fell to the floor.

Afterwards it shocked her a few times. "See this collar, it allows me to drain your power to give it to me, So your helping me. You are very strong I can't believe you posses all this power...OH! by the way you can't use your own magic and comunicate to your friends while you have that on. "You...You...." He kicked her stomach. "Oh i'm sorry what was that?"

"You...cough.....MONSTER!" she managed to yell. "Yeah you know it, I'm a big bad MONSTER! And you know what this big bad monster is going to do to you?" She said nothing she just stared at him with rage and disgust.

"Come my dear, we must display you." He made chains apper around her neck and pulled her along with him. "I....I'm not going to be displayed like some....some Trophy, but my dear that is exactly what you are. Your my thropy.

Now come we shall display you in the throne room right beside my throne, were you belong." He draged her to the throne room and hung her on the chains right beside the throne. He sat on the throne. "Now all we have to do is wait, for our guests."

Back with the others they had walked for 30 mintues. "OH MY GOD! Were not getting anywhere!" Scarlett yelled. "You know what Scarlett, yelling will not help!" Amy yelled back.

"None of you is helping." Cage said clamly as he crossed his arms and turned away from them. "You know what Cage it's not our fault that us girls had to help you during the fight." "Please I could have handled my area if Vira, Cassidy, and Caleb didn't get in my way."