Chapter 12 Conflicts of the heart

Damion's p.o.v

I saw the sadness in solenia's eyes once I said I was attending the meeting. I got up and went after her. "Solenia wait!" I said. As I was about to start talking there was an explotion. It came from the same direction Luna.P was heading then it hit me.

"Luna.P!" we both said, it seems that solenia was thinking the same thing. We both ran to the north wing to see Amy firing all the magic she had at Danny. She looked super pissed. We found Luna.P standing in middle of it. "What on earth is going on here!" Solenia said. "Ask that scum bag over there!" Amy pointed to Danny.

"Ok? Danny what's going on?!" Solenia said. "Amy is just mad that I moved on so quickly." "You moved on you didn't even tell me that we broke up! And now your going out with her!" "I wanted to tell you but you wouldn't talk to me when we got back you just put your hand in my face!"

"Well maybe if you were a real man and took charge of me! And forced me to listen then maybe I wouldn't have been as mad." "It's always my fault maybe if you haden't been such a brat and talk to me then maybe this would not be happening!"

"Danny,Amy please you are both friends you are both on the same team, don't let one little break ruin your friendship." Solenia said while putting her arm on both of their shoulder's.

Amy cooled down so did Danny I couldn't believe that two of my best friends broke up....I mean they have been together since high school. "Your right Solenia I've been stupid....I let anger blind me...and I didn't even stop to think about Danny's feelings....Danny I'm....i'm so sorry."

Amy had tears coming down her cheeks as she turned and walked away. Danny was speechless, he was about to run after her until Scarlett held his hand tightly. "Scarlett! You're the one Danny choose?!"

"Yup, we talked for a little while and we found that we had a lot in common." "Cool, so where you guys headed?" Solenia asked walking back towards me. "Oh we were just heading into town, we're going to the café to talk do you guys want anything?" Danny asked.

As you guys know I always jump at the chance to get cinnamon buns. "Actually can you pick up half a dozen cinnamon buns for me?" "Really Damion I just brought you some." "Psh you know me you can never have to much cinnamon buns." "Haha ok and Solenia?"

"Nothing for me thanks trying to watch my weight." She said covering her stomach. I looked at her. "Ok well we'll be back soon!" Danny said while walking away. "Alright!" I said waving.

Solenia was looking down. Trying to watch her weight....Weird. Solenia just started walking away with her stomach still covered. "Daddy what's up with mommy?" "I think she's sad that I'm going to be leaving for a few days." "Your leaving?! But didn't we just come back?"

"We did but duty calls kiddo." I said pinching her nose. "I don't want you to go...but I understand....just get back safely." "Aww don't worry princess I'm not leaving till tomorrow." "Ok...well I'm gonna go spy on those girls like you asked I'll see you later." She ran off.

Now my attention was now on Solenia, something was up and she would not tell me about it...weird. I finished my work for the day, we all had dinner but Solenia said nothing and didn't eat. Now this was making me really worried. I got my cinnamon buns that I asked Danny for.

I walked into my room and showered. Solenia wasn't in the room when I walked in. When I came out of the bathroom I was Solenia leaning against the railing on the balcony staring at the night sky filled with stars.

She looked lost. I leaned against the door and just staired at her mezmorized by her beauty. (Look at her....she seems lonely why don't you comfort her, if you know what I mean.) That voice keeps talking in my head who is he?! (Come on...you know you want to pick up where you left off this morning.) I do but.....( No but's go for it...she needs you!)