Chapter 17 Not ok

It was a tie in Mario kart 8 they decided to leave it at that, some things were said that's why they decided to leave it, that game does things to people. As for the rest of the night they played all those party games like Mario Party More mario kart, Super smash bros brawl that game got intense.

After more endless hours of games the clock turned onto 2 am and everyone was all gamed out. They turned off the lights and everything, they all said their goodnights and once again went their separate ways. Damion tucked Luna.P in and kissed her forehead one last time.

He was actually very proud of Luna.P she did her best and it ended up in a tie. Damion walked down the Dark halls, the moon wasn't out that night so it was pitch black. A shadow followed Damion. (Giggle) echoed through the halls. "Who's there!" the giggles stopped and he continued to walk.

Her eyes peered out from the corner Damion just turned around. (Giggle) He turned again but once again no one. He finally got to his room and closed his room door. All of a sudden he felt a shooting pain in his chest as if his heart had just been shot.

He crawled into bed and felt Solenia was there. He closed his eyes and slept, but he had forgot to close the balcony doors. The wind blew lightly and a shadow with red eyes stood on the balcony watching him sleep.

(Giggle) (Damion....) Hours the same pain Damion felt ealier came back but stronger. "Ahhhh!" he screamed. As he screamed the people of the villice was screaming too. "W-what's going *Ugh! OW!* on!" "Damion are you ok I heard you scream!"

"Yeah i'm feeling pain in my chest but other than that I'm ok." After he finished speaking he heard screams in the villice and the pain came back shortly after that. "What the heck is going on?" They both went onto the balcony to see people running all over the place and a floating thing in the middle of the villice.

They both nodded and ran into the hall, and while doing so they ran into Billium. "Billium!" Damion stated. "Oh your highnesses thank goodness your awake."

"What's going on?" Solenia asked. "There is a person in the villice draining magic from the people!" "What!" they both exclaimed. "They are all panicking and they don't know what to do with themselves." "Billium wake everyone up now! Tell them to meet us outside." Damion said.

"Yes right away your magisty." He said while bowing. "Oh and Billium while your at it don't disturb Asher ok?" "Alright." He said walking away. Solenia looked at him with confusion. "Why don't you want Asher to be disturbed?" she asked.

"Because he has powers like us but their not nearly as strong us and knowing him he wants to be like us and he would want to help, and knowing him he would do anything to get powers like ours, so I don't want him to do anything stupid." "Ah I see." They both went outside.

Damion stubbled down the stairs because of the pain he was feeling. "Damion are you sure your up for this?" Solenia asked in concern. "Y-yeah I'll be ok." Everyone came out shortly after. "What's going on?" Caleb asked. "Yeah...*Yawn* I was in the middle of a great dream." Danny whinned.

"Oh what were you dreaming about?" Scarlett asked hanging on to his arm. "Was it about me and how awesome I am?" "No I was dreaming about....something else...(Or someone)" "Can someone please remind me why we let her join the team?" Amy said crossing her arms in jealousy.

"Because Luna.P brought up a good point, now enough about this we got to confront this thing." Damion said. So they all changed forms, Caleb had his light blue and white short sleve coat, Cage had his blue and White, Vira had her green and white coat, Amy had her yellow and white, and so on and so forth.