Chapter 18 His last melody

Damion sat there and finished his paper work, some of it was for the Kingdom and some of it was for other Kingdoms warning them about the Lady stealing magic. He sat back and sighed, he was so proud that he finished.

He looked down to see Solenia snoozing peacfully on his lap "curse my body heat." He silently chuckled. He looked down at Solenia and saw that he was no longer breathing.

"Solenia?" he said. "SOLENIA!" He yelled. He looked around and nothing was moving. He even looked at the clock and it stopped. "What's going on!" he put Solenia down in the chair and got up to investagate. He heard giggling all around him. The cloaked lady appered in front of him. "How have you been? I heard you were sick."

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!!!!"He yelled. "I'm here to help you get your memory back." "I don't need any help bacause I have no memory to get back!" "Yes you do! And I can help! Just let me help!" She walked towards him. "Don't come any closer me!"

"Fine then." She teleported towards Solenia. "Well look what we have here! The one you left me for!" she said squishing her face. "Leave her alone!" "I will but only if you let me help you remember me and our past together." "No way!" "Come on...you got to let me help you remember....once you do it'll just be you and me!"

"I'm telling you for the last time, I HAVE NOTHING TO REMEMBER!" "But you do if you just let me kiss you your memories will come back!" "Wha?" "It's the light Magic Damion, the light magic took over your dark heart and erased your true memories, but once I get rid of all that light Magic you'll just be an empty shell!"

"What are you talking about!?" "I know your sick Damion! It's because of the lack of Light magic. Once all the light magic in your body dissaperes so will the personality you have now, it'll die within you, then your true personality will take over."

"That will never happen!" he yelled. "Oh please we both know that the Light magic inside you is depleting at a fast rate, faster than I expected." Damion was getting angry. "EVEN IF I DO CHANGE I WILL NEVER JOIN YOU!" She smiled.

"You will, once your true self comes out you won't care about anyone, not one person, well except me of course, the old you used to do anything to get what you wanted, you've even killed and it didn't effect you in anyway....you actually enjoyed killing people and controlling them and that is why I stood by you because I knew that you would always be there to protect me." Damion got really mad now.

"I did none of those things I'm not a heartless monster that would kill and torcher to get what I want!!!!!" "But you are you my monster you always used to tell me that you were my moster and I was your nightmare....in a good way." "I will never and I was never like that!!!!!"

"You will speak differently at exactly midnight, by midnight a quarter of the light magic should be gone and your true self should be rising to the surface by then, so I will come to you at midnight and help you gain the rest of your memories." She dissapered. Time went back to normal as Damion just stood there with clenched fists and grinding teeth. Solenia had woken up instantly.

She looked around confused as the last thing she remembers was being on Damion's lap taking a nap. "Damion when did you get up I didn't feel you move." He said nothing. "Damion you ok?" she asked again. Still nothing. She got up and slowly walked toward him.

"Damion?" she was about to touch his shoulder but a dark force pushed her back to the desk. She started to walk towards him again but she stopped, she saw Ice growing on the floor from his feet and fire sourounding him.

Suddenly the oxygen started to disappear . "Damion...p-please s-stop...I c-can't breath!" Solenia whimmpered. He didn't flinch he didn't move he just stood there. "DAMION!" she yelled his name. She started to walked towards him but lost most of her air causing her to fall at his feet.