Chapter 7 Pain waves

Damion's p.o.v
I woke up in a cold sweat, I looked around I felt something warm in my bed. I thought that it was Luna.P but I remember I took her to her room after I hung up with Solenia on the mirror.

I slowly looked beside me to see a face I have not seen in a few years. It was SCARLETT! I pushed the covers off myself and it accidently pushed some off of her. I saw that she barley HAD ANY CLOTHES ON!

I looked down at myself to see I was still in my Pajama's so nothing happened! THANK GOD! "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN MY BED!" screamed. She wiggled over to me and hugged my waist.

"Beacuse I want you back." She said with a sleepy slur. "YOU NEVER HAD ME! GET OUT OF MY BED!!!!!" I screamed and pushed her off. She quickly took some of the sheets and covered herself. "How the hell did you get here anyway! Last time we saw you, you were thrown off our balcony at our home in the mountain."

"Well I was you guys in town that time when you opened a portal to go back here after you guys defeated Caleb's dark past, I followed you and layed low since then I was waiting for the right moment to strike.

And with solenia being taken and all, I thought that this would be a good time." "OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO STUBBORN!!!" I was full of anger. "Calm down I want to show you something."

"You've shown me enough." I said walking away. "B-but-but!" "I'm done!" "THIS IS NOT THE REAL REASON IM HERE!" I stopped walking. I slowly turned around. "I-it's...not?" "No well partically but the main reason is because I need your help."

"Why would I help you?" I asked. "Because I'm like you and I know that you will help one of your own." "What do you mean your like me?!" her hands started glowing a light violet. "I have magic." She said.

"And...I...don't know how to control it." She did have magic....but how?!" "How...how did you become like this?" "You haven't seen all of me we're in the dark."

I sighed and snapped my fingers the lights in my room turned on. I couldn't believe my eyes. Last time I saw her she has blue eyes and dirty blonde hair, but now she has purple hair with yellow eyes, her hair was tucked back into a messy bun with bangs in front.

"What the hell....." I said quietly. "Shocking I know but as you know I was not always like this." I sighed and sat on the edge of the bed. "This is going to turn into one of those long back stories isn't it." I said annoyed because I really hated back stories.

The short ones I can stand but when their long, that's when I don't care to even listen,but in this case she's new to her powers and I need a good idea of what I might decide to deal with so...and I know i'm going to regret this but.. "Ok good ahead."

"Ok....So it started after Solenia blasted me off you guys balcony." 3 hours later....... "And that's how I got these powers and ended up looking like this."

I found myself under my pillow after the hour mark trying to block out every annoying word she's saying. Then at the two hour mark a tried to knock myself unconcous. Then at the three hour mark I tried suffocate myself to death with the pillow.

After awhile I heard nothing. I sat up to see her staring at me. "So that's what happened to me." "Ok first of all lemme ask you a question, have you EVER heard yourself talk?" "Uh...no why?" "Nothing, nothing nevermind just asking.... Anyway about your problem it's your choice, you wanna get rid of them or keep them?"

"Well I don't wanna get rid of them I got them beacuse I wanted to be like you, to be apart of a team be a hero and fight evil!" "How the hell can you fight evil if you ARE EVIL!" "I'm not evil." "Whatever you say..." "Whatever will you help me or not?"

my body was saying noooooooo!! But my Mind is saying yesssss! "Alright I'll help you. Its 9am i'm sure everyone is up by now." "Ok lets go!" "Hey! Fist thing i'm teaching you is to transform into what ever clothes you want!" "How do I do that?"