Chapter 2 Training

"What do you mean I can't open the portal for two more years!" Damion said strongly. "I'm sorry dear." "No....no I refuse to believe that it can't be opened again! Anything is possible." He said.

"Well there might be a way to open it again but the alignment will stregthen the portal, you can open it again but you have to have complete and utter control over the power of mirrors." His mom explained. "I will do anything I have to."

"Well dear i'm sorry to tell you that I only know how to master half of the power ,your going to have to get help from HIM." His eyes widened when he heard that. "No not HIM anything but HIM....You just teach me what you know then maybe I'll go to him as a last resort."

"Alright fair enough, let's go to the training room we have alot of work to do." "Alright I'll meet you there I have to wake up Luna.P so she can train too, if only one person is not strong enough to hold the portal open maybe two can."

He walked down the hall and turned into Luna.P's room to see her wide awake and practicing using her magic. Damion was proud to see his little girl was growing up so fast.

She was just using her hands. "Sweetheart this is amazing you didn't tell me you've been praticing." "Yeah I have, I feel like I'm not helping enough." Damion walked over to her and kneeled in front of her.

"You've been helping plenty by believing that mommy is alive somewhere and that I can get her back." "But I want to help even more." She complained. "Well that's why i'm here, I'm here to bring you with me." He grabbed her hand and lead her out of her room.

"Where are we going daddy?" she asked. "Your going to train with the adults today, daddy has to learn how to control mirror power." "Do you think I have it too?" she said playing with her powers while walking. "That's what were going to find out little one."

In the training room Alice waited for Damion impatantly.... He came in laughing with Luna.P about a video that both laughed at.

"Ha yeah we totally failed that try not to laugh challange." He said trying to catch his breath. "Yeah we cracked at the guy who got hit by a stop sign." "Yeah that was hilarious!!!" "THERE YOU TWO ARE!"

"Hi Hi grandma." She smiled. "You wanna get Solenia back don't you so let's not waste anymore time by talking about try not to laugh challanges and get to work!" Damion let go of Luna.P's hand and walked towards his mom. Luna.P sat down on a bench to observe and then follow.

"Oh come on mom we both know you probably cracked too!" he said giving her a raised eyebrow. "No!" she said walking away. He crossed his arms and was still giving her the eyebrow. "I cracked at the watermelon one."

"I KNEW IT!" Luna.P yelled in the background. "Ugh...!" "What? I don't get it!" "I made a bet with Luna.P to see which video you cracked at she told me the watermelon one I said the one with the woman who hit the paper towel roll to her head over and over,

if she won I would have to give her a piggy back ride and let her hang out with me for the day if I won she would bake me 3 dozen cookies and two cinnamon buns." "I see anyway let's get to work! Focus on the glass think of the glass in pieces and it will do what you want.

Put it into any shape or form." Damion placed his right hand in front of the glass and closed his eyes. Luna.P watched closely but not to close just in case anything would go wrong.

Damion pictured glass breaking apart in little shards and it circling around him. "Damion....Damion open your eyes." She said slowly and calmly. He opened his eyes and was glass shards circling around him.

"Cool!" he and Luna.P both said. "Ok Damion that is the first step breaking apart and feeling how the glass works now the next step is to control it and make it do what you tell it to." "Ok, so what do I do?" he asked still making the glass circle around him.