Chapter 4 spirit walkes and spells casted

Damion's p.o.v

The last thing I saw was Solenia's bright smile then the image fadded. I turned around and saw Luna.P, she was a spitting image of her mother, she was beautiful, strong, smart, and super powerful.

I carefully lifted her and took her to her room, after that I went into full research mode I went back to my room to get my glasses then went to the library to look at some books on controlling mirrors, I used what I learned from the book to advance my training a bit faster.

I was so tired I don't even remember closing my eyes.

.....Time skip........

It's been 7 days since i've seen and heard her through that mirror, my head hasen't been strait I have been training so hard but I haven't been all in it like I should be and I think Luna.P is the same way as me thinking about her mother constantly.

she hasen't talked to her since before Solenia was taken through, that was about 12 days ago. Luna.P's birthday was two days ago but we decided to have a party once we get Solenia back with us.

"Alright Damion I have offically taught you all I can you know how to create two way reflections/portals in short distances, you know how to move it around, make shapes and usefull tools out of it, now all you have to learn is the combat and the ultimate attack with the glass of the mirrors."

I rolled my eyes because I knew what was coming next. "And in order to learn that you have to go to HIM!" I said along with my mom mocking her. "Yeah mom I know I have to go to HIM but I'm not going to HIM alright."

"Come on sweetheart just think about it." I started to walk out of the room. "Maybe..." I said throwing a towel around my neck. I heard little pitter- patter of feet behind me. Luna.P skipped right beside me she's the only thing I look forward to seeing in my day.

"Hey miss hippity-hop." I said pulling her close to my side. She hugged my waist tightly. "Hi Daddy how did training go today?" she asked munching on something. "It went well don't you have to go to yours?" I asked.

"Naw not until 2." "I see...what are you munching on?" "I am eating one of chef Philipes oatmeal raisian cookies, grandma told me I need to stay healthy and strong for training."

I felt like blowing chuncks when she said Oatmeal raisian cookies. I stuck out my tounge and made a blech! Sound. She tried to push me playfully which I thought was cute.

"But seriously though those are gross I mean it's bad enough that raisains exists in the first place."

"Ok I agree but in a cookie it's not bad." "No...Just...No!" I said. It made me happy that I had such a good relationship with my daughter not like one of those strict relationship kind of things but we play around and let loose, although I will get strict if I have to.

"Anyway I'll see you later Daddy!" she ran a different way. I waved and went on to my room. I opened the door to see my sweet cold bed just waiting for me to jump into it, it's wish shall be granted. I jumped onto the bed and sighed.

I sat up and saw a picture of Solenia and I in high school and on our honeymoon.

I missed her so much....my heart ached for her.....my hands ached for her warm body too.....sigh...I can sence that she's not in danger of any kind she's just sleeping...then it hit me, I need to wake her up and In order to do that I need to talk to her not just through telepathic conversations that's not strong enough...I need to be there, and I know how.

I quickly showered then put on some fresh royal clothes. I made my way to the prayer chamber and entered the hall of the Elemental Angels (Of the present) I stood infront of the Elemental crystal on the pedestal and it glowed brightly in my presence I guess that happens for members of the family. I got on my knee's and closed my eyes.