Chapter 3 Contact

Continued p.o.v

I looked at myself in the mirror of my vanity. I saw that he cut my hair and now my hair really curly.

I liked the curls but I hated that he cut it without permision. I looked in the mirror and touched it, the mirror rippled and another replica of my room appered but there was Damion and with Luna.P in his arms sleeping.

My eyes widdened and I realized that, this was a relfection of my real room from my vanity. I didn't want to make any noise so I figured I should try contact him through telepathic thoughts.

(Damion!Damion! please tell me you can hear me.) I thought. It didn't get through to him I was still weak and very tiered, so I littlely tapped on the glass hoping that he would hear it. "DAMION!" I yelled. He looked around, that meant he could hear me...well some what hear me.I banged on the glass again.

He looked towards me. I started crying from happy tears he might have heard me. He slowly took his arm from under Luna.P and made his way to the vanity mirror.

I longed to see his handsome face and his goregous gold eyes. "Damion!" I cried again. He put his hand on the mirror. "S...Solenia!" he said.

"Damion you can hear me...*Sob* thank god." I said crying my eyes out. I put my hand on the mirror so did he, I could see it in his eyes that he wanted to feel my hand. "Solenia why are you crying what did he do to you!" he said.

"H...he didn't do anything yet! I'm just so happy to see your face." I said. "I'm happy to see you too I'm glad that your ok but why didn't you contact sooner." "I...I've been out for 5 days, I'm sorry." "It's fine wait what happened to your hair and what are you wearing it looks like my blue sweater."

"Yeah I don't know what happened to my hair but he told me that he changed me into this sweater, and I know it looks like your blue sweater with the lighting bolt on it and it practially is but its red." "WAIT DID YOU JUST SAY HE CHANGED YOU!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled.

"He said that he didn't see anything he just used magic." "HE'S PROBABLY LYING OHHH ONCE I GET MY HANDS ON HIM!!!!!!!!!" he yelled.

"Damion please calm down!" "I'm going to get you out of there soon Solenia I promise!!!!!" "I know." I said putting my head against the glass. I heard foot steps coming.

"Damion I have to go I really don't want to but he's coming back with my food I don't want him to know that I'm talking to you." I wiped away my tears. "Solenia....I...."

"Don't worry about me Damion he dosen't know that I have my bow clip so just in case he tries anything I have that." "Please becareful." He said. "I will." I touched the mirror again and his image faded to my reflection.

I quickly hopped back into bed and made a book apper in my hands a book of memories between the time of Damion and I's wedding to when Luna.P was born.

It made me sad to think I might not get to do those things anymore he politely knocked on the door.

The memory of Luna.P's birth made me cry. "Hey I brought you dinner and I- what happened..why are you crying?" I looked down at the book. "Ah I see a memory book, you know I hate to see you cry." He said getting closer.

I moved away. While I was looking at the memory book I had an epifany, I looked at him with anger and discust "Hey come on you know I won't hurt you." I got out of bed and started walking towards him with Anger in my eyes.

"You know what! I want to go home! Looking at those memories made me realize something, you are taking me away from my family and friends those who need me! And you just need me for yourself your own selfish needs!"

"Solenia stop! You don't want to see me angry." "I don't care I am going home you know I acutually thought that I could give you a chance. But I don't know what I was thinking!" I yelled.

He dropped the food. "Solenia stop it now!" "You cannot tell me what I can or cannot do! Damion was right you think that women are a possession that you can just keep to yourself."

I kept getting closer and he backed away and held his head trying to block out my true words. "But no I am not for you to posses I am not yours period, and I-Solenia stop it!- WILL!- please don't I don't want to hurt you-NEVER-Stop it!-BE-don't-YOURS!" I finished.

I watched as he fell on his back. I started to walk away I changed back into my regular dress but I couldn't put my hair back to the way it was. I heard him get up. "I'm sorry......" I heard him whisper. I turned around. He was right behind me, he grabbed my arm and forced his lips onto mine.

Everything turned blury to me,My eyes watered. I couldn't feel anything. He threw me back onto the bed. He walked over to the mirror and got in contact with Damion. "Hello?...Solenia is that you!" "Hello Damion,Glad you could pick up." "Where is Solenia!"

"Why she's right over there of course." He pointed to me, my eyes were watery I could barley see his face but I could tell he was worried. "Why did you call me!" "To wittness a momentous ocasion, you are going to witness me touching your wife..or our wife."

My eyes opened wide when he said that. "No DON'T YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON HER!" he yelled and banged on the glass. His cold hand touched my stomach. I shiver went down my spine.

"Aw someone is a bit hot...Don't worry Damion I'll be gentle with her." his lip was about to touch my neck until a force of magic pushed him and made him bounce back.

My eyes went up in realife. I looked at the mirroir Damion was looking at me inteasely like he was trying to talk to me telepathicly. I shook my head and he came out of the state.

I look back up to see Shadow Damion on the floor struggling to get up. I feel the little spell he put on me weaken. I could now feel my legs and arms and I could see clearly. "H-how?! Why can't I touch her!" he asked in frustration.

"Well you see dear clone I put a tiny (Super strong) protection spell over her after we tried the third time when she was sleeping of course, so no one can sexually touch her but me...not that I want too!" he said with a proud expression. I smiled at him and rolled my eyes. I got up and walked to the mirror.

"Thank-you Damion once again you were there for me even when your not physically beside me." "Anytime anywhere My crystal charm, always remember that I am always beside you through everything, I am connected to you after all." He turned his attention from me to his some what of a clone.

SD just stood there. "And as for you the more you taunt me the more eger I get to have her back and the more eger I get the faster my training goes." SD just stood there.

"I'm gonna break that protection spell if it's the last thing I do." "You can try but it's pretty strong, I had to make it strong for her." SD got up and walked to the mirror.

"Say goodbye for the next little while." He said. (Solenia, my darling I will be there for you soon, I am alomst done my training, you can talk to me when ever you need me.) he said telepathically.

(Alright don't train yourself to hard and give lots of love from me to Luna.P alright.) (Whatever you say crystal charm,I love you.) (Love you too My King in shining armour.) the image of him dissapears and shows a devious smile plastered on SD's face, it was like he wasn't even sane at the moment.

"Well now I'm sorry but you made me do this." Chains surrouned me my hand were bound to the ceiling and my feet was bound to the floor. "We can't have you escaping now would we better yet talking to him again."

He walked up to me and took my face in his hand and forced me to look him in his yellow eyes. "I will break that protection spell...I will have you and you can count on that." "I would like to see you try." I said with a cocky attitude.

He kissed me again this time I felt drowsy the last thing I saw was his face and a quick flash of Damion's face in conparison then it all went black.