Chapter 10 The sun set

"Damion stop it!" Solenia yelled. "HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT! HE KILLED LUNA.P!" "But will killing him be any better, this is not what Luna.P would have wanted!" She yelled. "I MUST KILL HIM, IF I DO HE WILL NEVER TOUCH YOU OR US AGAIN!

"Damion don't let your anger blind you to do something that you will regreat!" "I WON'T REGREAT THIS!" He had SD at the blade point! "DIE!" "Damion stop it! Don't become a monster too!" he stopped. His eyes went back to it's golden color.

"Solenia....I.....I'm sorry!" "Daddy!" "L-Luna.P?!" Luna.P rose up from window , she was on a plate form of glass. "Luna.P!" Solenia ran to her and hugged her. "My little girl!" Damion had knocked SD out cold and stood there in front of him. "Damion?" Solenia said.

He kept standing there. "The only way to keep him from hurting us again...is if I combind him with me so I have my dark side back, the only reason that this is happening because I rejected my dark side, i'm just going to have to excpet it."

"Damion no! It's way to dangerous!" "Solenia I have to do this!" "I'm not going to let you combind that THING with yourself!" "Solenia! Trust me I'm strong enough to handle him, and if he gets out of control, then....then your going to have to contain me!"

So Damion merged with SD and he was contained, the palace started to fall apart once it happened. Solenia got hit on the head with a rock. "How are we going to get out of here?!" Danny yelled over the noise.

"The sea it has a reflection we could open a portal from there, but he have to jump from here and open the portal while were falling." Luna.P said. "Great idea let's go!" Damion and the others jumped off. "Now dad?"

"No not yet!" "Now!" "Yes help me open a portal!" He said to Luna.P "Of course." They both opened the portal. And ended up in the sea back on their side. Everyone had popped up to the surface. "Wait where is mommy?!" Luna.P said. Damion immediately went back under and brought her up.

2 Hours later everyone was in the castle dry and safe. Solenia was still in bed, Damion had cleaned her head from where she got hit and left her to sleep.

4 more hours later it was evening, the sun was on the verge of setting. Solenia's eyes shot open. She looked around the room. The bathroom door was closed and she could hear water. She got out of bed and walked onto the balcony.

She looked over the kingdom and watched the sun go down. She stayed like that for awhile. She shivered at the thought of darkness after being in a place without sun for so long,nothing but night time. She took in the last warm rays of the sun then it set.

"Solenia?" She turned ,Damion was in his PJ bottoms, his chest was bare and he had a towel around his neck, also his hair was damp. "H-Hi....." she said quietly. He walked over to her and pulled her into a tight hug. "Are you ok?" he whispered in her ear.

She nodded. "Damion....can I ask you a question?" he gave her a quick chuckle. "Of course ask me anything." "....Nevermind....It wasn't important..I'm going to go shower!" she ran into the bathroom and slammed the door behind her. After showering she put on her flowy night gown that only went to the knee.

"Believe it or not I'm tierd again" she said. Damion put down his book and laughed. "Seriously?...Oh well...The more sleep you get the more energy right?" She climbed into bed. "Right!" she got underneath the covers and turned away from Damion.

She tossed and turned in the bed. "Oh I'm sorry is the light bothering you?" "A bit...." "Well then I'll turn it off." "No! No need to do that just for my benifit I don't want to disract you from your reading." "Naw it's ok I was getting tired anyway."

He turned off the light and turned the other way. 3 hours later Solenia's brain would not stop functioning just too many questions swirled in her head. She turned in the direction the Damion was facing and opened her eyes. To her suprise his eyes were open too and they were staring right at her.

(Can't sleep?) (No...I'm sorry...just too many questions and concern's) (Well maybe I can help you answer some of those questions.) (Why....Why must the sun go down....I'm scared Damion, I'm scared the sun won't come back up...it's been nothing but night time for me for about 4 weeks.)

Damion didn't say anything (I miss the sunshine, the sun rise and set, I miss basking in the sun's warmth...and now...I...have to deal with the dark once again.) (I'm just afraid that I've been away from the sun long enough that I've adapted the the night....)

Damion said nothing.... his golden eyes glowed in the dark and just kept looking at her.(See...I knew you wouldn't understand.....) His arms snaked around her waist and he pulled her closer. He pushed her into his chest for comfort.

(Solenia....Your not on that side anymore, your on the side were the moon does go down and the sun does come up, I know that your used to just seeing the moon now , but you haven't realized that you always had the sun with you.)

(W-what do you mean?) (You were the sun...why do you think I kept calling you sunshine.You light of the room when you walk in. We all get a very warm loving vibe from you, and not to mention that your really hot!) Solenia giggled in Damion chest.

(...Thank you Damion you kind of helped me) (Kind of?!) (Yeah the only problem now is that I can't get to sleep.) (Humph....Leave that to me all you have to do is stay in my arms and let me rock you back and forth, and let me stroke your hair while a whisper soothing things to you.)

Is that to complicated for you?) She shock her head. (Good let the prosess begin.) he did all those things and in 16 mintues she was out cold. Damion chuckled to himself. (Works everytime.)