Chapter 11 Adjusting

Damion's p.o.v

I felt something warm, I can't tell if it was the sun or my blood pulsing through my body, I slowly opened my eyes, I saw solenia hovering over me. I jumped. I didn't expect her to be there. "Goodmorning." She said with her sweet voice.

"Goodmorning." I said back. It felt nice to have someone to talk to, I'm used to not talking to anyone, its nice to have her back with me, but I had to get out of bed, we had a lot of work to catch up on, since we were so focused on getting Solenia back.

We stayed silent for awhile. "Are you feeling ok?" she blurted out. I was shocked that she asked that. "Y-yeah I'm fine...Why do you ask?" "Because he is inside of you and I was just wondering if, you know he did anything to you." I laughed at her, she's cute when she's concerned.

"I'm sure he won't do anything a day after I combined us." "I suppose your right I'm sorry. I'll....Uh...." I placed my hand on her cheek, It's so soft her skin is so warm too. "I'm glad your home, and it's ok, I know you concerned about me, why do you say sorry all the time?"

"I don't know I just feel...compelled to say sorry, It's something my....my....my mom taught me...." I saw the bright morning fade away at the thought of her mom. I pulled her down and hugged her tightly, I could feel her breath on my neck. "She probably hates me I vowed that I would help her break free from my sister, but I have barley tried....I'm a horrible daughter."

I heard her mumble in my neck.I squeezed her tighter. "She doesn't hate you, I'm sure she understands, you have your own separate life to live now, and your the best daughter, at least you think about your mother.

I'm sure that is all she is asks of you and if I know you...and I do, you will most definitely find a way to get your mother back to normal." I said to her with a soft voice. I felt her smile. "Thanks Damion you always know what to say to make me feel better." I chuckled and got out of bed, I had to start my day.

I started taking off my shirt. "That's one of the reasons you married me right?" I asked. No response. I threw my shirt into the bathroom. I turned to see Solenia blushing and biting her lips. "Right?" I asked again. Still nothing.

"Your fantasising about me aren't you?" I said with a playful voice. "Hm?...Oh OH!....NO! no no no no no..I'm not." "Then why are you blushing?" I asked walking towards her. "B-because....I......I...I" I got closer and caressed her cheek. "Why won't you answer Solenia?" I whispered playfully. She got hotter as I leaned in.

"I'm gonna ask one more time....Were you fantasising about me." I whispered as my lips hovered over her's. "Y-Yes I was...." I leaned back to see her eyes closed like she was ready for a kiss, I couldn't help but laugh. "I knew you were." I said as I walked to the bathroom. She snapped out of it as I closed the door.

"I WAS NOT FANTASISING ABOUT YOU!" she yelled. I laughed. "WHAT EVER YOU SAY BABE BUT I KNOW YOU WERE!" "THAT'S NOT FAIR! YOU JUST SEDUCED ME JUST TO GET AN ANSWER OUT OF ME!" She yelled back. "YES!" I yelled back.

I jumped into the shower know that my lady still fantasizes about me. I just just finishing up my shower until the water went freezing cold. I literally jumped out of the shower. "SOLENIA!" I yelled. I could hear her laughing on the other side of the door. Well My lady laugh while you can, two can play at that game.

I dried myself off put on my jeans and dried my hair a bit not properly though. I came out of the bathroom and looked around my lady was no where to be found.

I walked into the middle of the room, I could sense her close by, I grabbed her arm from my right side and pinned her against the bed post. "Gotcha!" I said. "Ah!" "Tell me you love me." I asked her. "Naw I don't feel like it."