Chapter Seven

Y'all can thank TheAnnoyingWyatt because I wasn't going to write another chapter, but because of her comment, I I couldn't say no! Enjoy!!!:)

(WARNING: Physical and verbal abuse)

A couple hours passed and Mitch got tired of coloring. He sighed to himself and got up from the bed. He then opened the door and called for Scott.

"Scott?" He called out. No answer. "Avi? Kevin? Kirstin?"

No answer.

No answer.

No answer.

"They...they left me," Mitch whispered to himself, feeling his heartbreak. "My Pack left me."

He was about to cry when the door opened. Scott came in and Mitch ran to him and hugged him. Scott stumbled back and hugged Mitch, surprised at how fast the Omega was getting attached to him.

I know Omegas got attached quickly, but I didn't know they got attached this quickly.

"I'm so sorry, Mitch," Scott responded. Mitch let go of the hug and nodded quickly. "We have someone for you?"

"Who?" Mitch asked he noticed Avi, Kevin, and Kirstin walk in. A woman followed them and he felt his heart stop. He knew exactly who she was the second he saw her. "Jessa?"

"Yes," she confirmed in an annoyed voice. The Alphas and Betas shared a look. Why is she so rude? "Anyways, it's about our parents."

"What's wrong with them?" Mitch asked nervously. He then felt a hand hit his cheek roughly and he stayed frozen. He then brought up a trembling hand up to his cheek. Kirstin was about to smack some sense into the girl, but Avi kept her back.

"Our grandparents found out about you," Jessa yelled. Mitch tensed when she glared at him. "Because of you, we lost the inheritance! You ruined it! You're worthless! Why were you even born?! I knew Mom and Dad made a mistake when they told me that you were going to born. It's a Beta's intuition."

"It's not when you're a jerk," Kevin whispered. Scott hushed him. They need to figure out why the brother and sister got separated.

"You know, I was sent to the orphanage the other day," Jessa began, her smirk growing. It only grew when she noticed how terrified her brother looked. "I was looking for you, but do you know what the orphanage owner said? She said that there were no Omegas and the last one turned nineteen and was kicked out. And guess who turned nineteen? You did! And I finally found you!"

"What do you want?" Mitch asked quietly. A tear ran down his face and he could hear Kirstin gasp sadly. "What did I do?"

"You were born," Jessa replied almost immediately. She then got into her tippy toes and went to Mitch's ear. "You're the reason why the Grassis will be no more. Life will be more simple if you just weren't born. You ruined everything.  Mom and Dad could not be more ashamed of you. No wonder why we abandoned you. You're different."

She then finished her speech and walked off. She then turned towards the Betas.

"You know, for a couple of Betas, you were really dumb to bring him into your Pack," she finished off. She then left and Kevin walked to the door angrily.

"Well, for a Beta, you're really dumb for abandoning him," Kevin yelled. He shook his head as he slammed the door shut. "Why did I date her?"

"Why am I related to her?" Mitch asked sadly, feeling his cheek burn. "I'm so sorry, guys. She usually isn't that rude."

"You shouldn't speak for her," Avi spoke up. Mitch looked up at him, confused. "She left you and humiliated you. You shouldn't say you're sorry."

Mitch shrugged his shoulders and felt strong hands grab them. He saw that it was Scott, who staring at him intensely.

"You do not have to apologize for your family. They hurt you. They need to apologize.  Don't you ever feel guilty."

Mitch nodded as he took in Scott's words. Kirstin, who did not speak at all during this whole situation, grabbed the car keys. The Alphas, male Beta, and Omega all looked at her. She smiled at her next statement.

"Who wants to go shopping?!"

~~~

Mitch walked into the mall, noticing large crowds of people together. He grabbed onto Scott's arm and sticked towards him, terrified by the tight capacity. Scott put an arm around the Omega, calming him down instantly.

"Where do you want to go, Mitch?" Kirstin asked excitedly. Mitch shrugged his shoulders, not knowing what happens in malls. "Oh, do you like Disney?"

"I do," Mitch answered shyly. Kirstin smiled as she led the group to a place called the Disney Store. "I've never been here before!"

"You'll love it. Find something, Mitchy," Kirstin commanded lightly. She smiled when she saw the Omega walk in timidly, looking at all the decor, stuffed animals, costumes, and other items the store had to offer. "Why are we just standing around? Come in, boys."

~~~

The mall day ended quickly and everyone is fast asleep besides Scott and Mitch. Mitch hugged the stuffed Ariel toy Kirstin bought him and played with her red hair. After a few minutes of repeating the action, he smiled up at Scott and set down the Disney Princess.

"I want to sing like Ariel," Mitch told Scott. The blond nodded and thought back to when Mitch sang earlier. "I wonder what it's like to have a voice that sounds pretty."

"You sound amazing," Scott blurted out. Mitch blushed as he looked down at his lap. "I'm not kidding. You have a beautiful voice. I want to here you sing."

"Why?" Mitch asked timidly, tilting his head. He then squinted his eyes and picked up his Ariel toy, squeezing it tightly. "Are you Ursula? When I said that I wanted to be Ariel, I didn't mean that I wanted some witch to steal my voice."

"I promise I won't steal your voice. I took too many tonight," Scott played along. He laughed when he saw Mitch's go wide and dropped his mouth open. "I'm kidding, Mitch. I would never do that. Ursula will love your voice so much that she will have to fight other sea witches to get it."

Mitch laughed quietly at Scott's words and stopped, preparing himself to sing. He then choose Part of Your World. He sang quietly, but Scott could hear him perfectly. Every note was sung perfectly. The ending then and Mitch took one fast breath and sang the most beautiful falsetto Scott ever heard. Mitch then finished, blushing deeply.

"Well?"

"Mitch..."

A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE!!!! Yes, this is another cliffhanger. The next chapter will be happier, I promise! I love all of you so, so much and I am so happy to call you all my readers.:)

-Maddie🐧🐧😂