Chapter Twenty Six

A month has passed since everything happened. Scott and Mitch's relationship got bigger. Mitch has never been happier in such a long time, especially when Wyatt got into his life. Avi's obsession with the couple eventually ended with him making a ship name for the couple. Scömìche, he called them. It annoyed Kevin to no end, but Avi insisted. It is 'trendy and adorable'. Kevin had no choice but just to let the Alpha have his fun. He no longer has a Mate either so he just wanted the couples happy even though he doesn't have anybody.

The Pack became closer too ever since Alyssa decided to join. She wanted to join before the wedding so she could still teach Mitch how to spell and write. In over a week, he learned how to write a full sentence without misspelling anything. The Pack couldn't be any more happier. They swore to be close and to never let anything get between them.

If only they knew.

~~~

Mitch chased Wyatt around, giggling when the kitten jumped onto the highest shelf that was made for people that are tall like Scott and Kevin. Mitch then climbed onto the second lowest shelf, not knowing how unstable the bookcase is.

"Come on, WyWy," Mitch commented quietly, going onto the third shelf. He is closer and he finally got to his cat. "There we go! Come on, Wyatt. Let me ge-."

That was the last thing Mitch got to say when the shelf broke, causing him to fall back. He fell on his foot, bending it in an awkward position. He hissed in pain when he landed on his back, not noticing how the shelf began to sway. Wyatt then jumped off, running someplace else. The pain in Mitch's foot escalated, making it impossible for him to stand. The book shelf then fell forward slowly, causing Mitch to widened his eyes.

"Scott! Help me! Plea-."

That was the last thing he got out before the bookcase fell on him and darkness surrounded his eyesight, making his pleas for help futile.

~~~

A crash was what woke Avi up. He got out of his bed, trying to not wake anyone help. Scott has been stressed out lately from Kirstin's wrongdoings and Kevin and Alyssa are stressed out because of the wedding. The couple is sleeping in each other's arms, happy to be together. The Alpha shook his head, jealously growing in his chest.

Why can't I get married like Kevin and Alyssa or have a cute ship name like Scott and Mitch?

He then got out of his room, going to the living room quietly. He saw Wyatt sitting on a pillow. To be more specific, Mitch's pillow. Avi raised an eyebrow and went to the living room, widening his eyes when he saw Mitch's passed out figure under the bookshelf. Avi then ran to Scott's room, praying that Mitch will be okay.

"Scott," Avi yelled, breathing heavily. Scott woke up, rubbing his eyes tiredly. "I need help."

"What do you need?" Scott asked, sitting up. When he noticed Avi's distressed expression, he got out of his bed quickly. He seemed to be wide awake now. "What's the matter?"

"Book shelf...living room...Mitch...blood...passed out," Avi managed to report, shaking his head. "Mitch needs help."

Scott widened his eyes and ran to the living room. The scream that came from the living room made Avi jump and Kevin to enter Scott and Mitch's room.

"What happened?" Kevin asked, turning towards the living room. He then walked in there, Avi following him slowly. "Is everything okay?"

"The bookcase fell on Mitch," Avi answered and he could've sworn he has never seen Kevin run that fast before. "Let me help!"

The Lead Alpha and Beta began to lift the bookcase, the weight and items making it hard to pick up. Avi then went to the bookcase, helping to lift it. After a few minutes, the bookcase was lifted up, revealing Mitch's small body. Bruises and blood covered his arms. His shirt managed to rip in the process, showing everyone Mitch's bare chest. Scott bit his lip as he put Mitch's head in his lap.

"Mitch? Princess Ariel? I need to wake up," Scott commanded, brushing Mitch's hair out of his face. When the Omega didn't respond, Scott felt his arm to get a pulse and widened his eyes. "I need an ambulance."

"What's the matter?" Kevin asked, getting the phone. Scott bit his lip as tears ran down his cheek. "Is he...?"

"No," Scott answered, shaking his head. He kissed Mitch's lips gently, just wanting his Mate to wake up. "His pulse is barely there. It's very weak."

Kevin then began to call the ambulance and Avi watched the scene, praying fur everything go be okay.

~~~

"Mitchell Grassi's Pack?" A Beta called out, smiling when Avi, Kevin, and Scott stood up. "He is awake. His pulse is at a regular pace now. If you didn't catch the crash, he could be gone."

Avi looked up to see the Beta looking at him. Her eyes seemed to hold gratitude in them, which made Avi blush. He shrugged his shoulders, grateful for the sweet compliment.

"You may see him now," the nurse brought up, beginning to walk. The Pack followed her, hoping for the best. "He's kind of out of it, but that's normal. Oh, here we are!"

The nurse then opened the door, revealing Mitch. The Omega giggled at nothing, looking at the ceiling. He then waved at his Pack, laughing loudly.

"It's nice to see that you're okay, Mitch Scott murmured, going up to the Omega. He hugged his Omega close. "I'm never going to let you get hurt anymore."

~~~

The nurse smiled when Avi came up to her. She set down the clipboard, crossing her arms lovingly.

"I was wondering what your name is," Avi admitted, smiling a bit. The nurse nodded and smiled at the hand in front of her. "I'm Avi Kaplan."

"I'm Tori Kelly," the nurse replied, shaking his hand. Tori then smiled at the Alpha, her eyes glistening with happiness. "You seem very nice."

"Would you like to go on a date something?" Avi asked, hoping for a gif answer. When Tori nodded, his heart leaped in joy. "How does next week on Thursday at 6:30 work for you?"

"It works fine," Tori answered, getting her stuff together. She then smiled at Avi once more, waving goodbye. "See you Thursday."

"See ya," Avi replied quickly, feeling his heart warm up. He might have another Mate! "I hope you'll become my Mate."

Unbeknownst to him, Tori too wanted Avi to be her Mate.

~~~

Scott widened his eyes and let out a scream. Kevin jumped, thanking God that Avi and Mitch did not wake up.

"Scott, what's th-."

"Kirstin and Jeremy are out of jail."

"What? I thought they-."

"They escaped and no one knows where they are. My poor Mitch."

Scott wanted nothing more than for Mitch to be okay and not get injured emotionally, mentally, and psychically. He only wants what is best for the Omega.

Even if that meant getting hurt himself.

A/N: This chapter is so bad so I apologize formally. It's just that I am selling concessions for the high school play and tonight was super packed so j am very tired. The real drama will start anytime now.;) Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and I love you all so, so, so, so much.:)

DifferentOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara