Chapter Thirty One

Avi sighed heavily as he went to Scott's room, wanting to talk to the Lead Alpha. The Grassis wanted to stay in hopes to help find their son. Tori had to leave, but she promised to look for Mitch. Kevin and Alyssa declared themselves as stupid and scolded themselves for not closing the window. Nobody except whoever kidnapped Mitch is to blame.

"Scott?" Avi asked, hoping that the Alpha will answer. "Please answer me."

What he got in response was a quiet snore. Avi chuckled to himself and went back to the living room, hoping that Scott and Mitch be back together.

~~~

Scott woke up on a couch in a room that seemed really familiar. He looked around and noticed it right away. It is the room Alex was in before...

"Scott?"

Scott saw that it was Alex who spoke to him. The Omega looks so happy. Scott then stood up and hugged him tightly, crying softly. Alex rubbed his back.

"Scott, it's okay," Alex reassured. "I have a new Mate. He's so nice."

"What's his name?" Scott asked, releasing himself from the hug. Alex blushed as he looked at the ground.

"Jake," he answers shyly, kicking the ground softly. Scott was surprised. Alex was never one to be shy. "He's so nice. "He's a Beta. Who's your new Mate?"

"His name is Mitch," Scott replied, another tear rolling down his cheek. Alex frowned and wiped it, cupping Scott's cheek. "He's gone though."

"Find him," Alex commanded. "Scott, he loves you. He needs you more than anybody else does."

"What if I don't find him though?" Scott asked, shaking slightly. "I need him!"

"Then get him," Alex told him, walking off. "You need him. Be his new forever and forever. I love you, Scott."

"I love you too, Alex."

"Forever and forever?"

"Forever and forever."

Scott woke up abruptly, breathing heavily. He gripped onto the stuffed Ariel tighter, closing his eyes.

"I'll find you, Mitch. I promise, baby. I love you so, so much."

~~~

Kirstin smirked when she heard Mitch scream in pain. That was without a doubt her favorite sound to hear at the moment. Jeremy knew how to take care of Omegas, the proper way of course.

She knew something was fishy about Mitch the moment she saw him. Who goes to a house in the middle of night? That kind of stuff doesn't happen. Her Pack took him in immediately without asking for any of personal information until after they got him warmed up. He could have been an ax murderer or something.

She was forced to act like a mother towards the Omega. She pretended to treat him kindly. She acted motherly when in reality she wanted to moan and groan in annoyance. The Omega acts all fragile and oh-so 'nobody loves' me and it annoyed her to no end. The Omega got everybody's attention and it irked her.

Even when Alyssa came, she wanted to yell at Scott and tell him that Mitch was capable of doing everything by himself. He got awarded for spelling 'apple' correctly. She wanted nothing more than to kick Alyssa out. It's Mitch's fault for not asking to go to Omega school. Yes, he was told that Omega school didn't exist, but he could have found out the truth himself and ask if he could go to school. He's the stupidest Omega ever, in Kirstin's opinion.

The one thing that angered her the most?

Avi treated Mitch nicer this he ever did to her. He treated the Omega like he was a porcelain doll while he just treated Kirstin like she was someone who was fully capable taking care of herself, which she is. Avi focused on Mitch and made sure that he was okay. The Mates didn't have much free time after Mitch came along and it angered Kirstin to no end.

She is no getting all she wants. Mitch is paying for everything he did wrong to her.

Even if it ended in murder.

"Say goodbye, Mitchell Grassi."

~~~

Alyssa picked up a piece of the broken window, examining it carefully. She noticed glass from the outside and she tilted her head. A majority of the glass was inside, making it look like someone broke it from the outside. She widened her eyes as she realized something that could be very vital to finding Mitch.

"Kevin?" She called out. Kevin came up to her in an instant. "I looked at the window. If someone were to break it from the inside, the glass will go outside. Since the glass is inside, that means someone broke in from outside."

"I know that," Kevin replied, rubbing his eyes tiredly. "Someone kidnapped Mitch."

"But here's the thing," Alyssa commented, pointing outside. "There's glass out there. All the glass would've gone inside, not out."

"What are you trying to say, Lyssa?" Kevin asked softly, interested in what his fiancée is saying.

"That means whoever kidnapped Mitch is making it seem like he ran away. His kidnappers are making it seem like he ran away so the police will call off the case if we decide if we need their help."

It was Alyssa who found out how the kidnapping occurred. It was her to find out that the people who kidnapped Mitch didn't want him to be found.

It was her that realized that Mitch's kidnappers wanted him to be dead.

~~~

Mitch woke up, his body in immense pain. He began to cry, his body aching. He sat up, trying to fight off the pain. Jeremy hit him with the belt for almost an hour yesterday.

"I would hurt you more if I can! You deserve it!"

Mitch wanted to go back home and watch The Little Mermaid with Scott.

Scott made everything better. He was the one who told him that he is beautiful. He was the one who took him in affect he got kicked out of the orphanage. He was the one who wiped away the tears he shed when everything was working out the way he wanted it to work out.

He was the first one to tell him the words 'I love you'.

"Please find me, my Prince Erik."

Mitch began to sob quietly. He closed his eyes when he heard the door open. All he heard was a gasp and he looked up, widening his eyes.

"Mitch?"

"Ben?"

A/N: Soooo....I kind of wanted Ben a.k.a KidPOV to be in the story again because he is so amazing. He's also a younger version of Mitch and I loves it, lol. You'll find out why he found Mitch in the next chapter.;) Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter and remember that I love you all...forever and forever.:)

-Maddie🐧🐧🐧

P.S: Also, shoutout to GxddessK for giving me the two votes that got Different to 1K votes!!! I love you, Queen!!!