Chapter Thirty Nine

(WARNING: stabbing)

Kirstin looked at the reunion, shaking her head. She slammed down the gun, angry that to learn that Mitch will be okay. She looked at her watch and growled angrily.

4:05

She then smirked, a plan in her mind. She took her knife and put it behind her back. She then cleared her throat, catching everyone's attention.

"Wow, you win," Kirstin began, walking up to Mitch. The Omega tensed, afraid to see what she will do to him. "I want to ask for forgiveness. Hug me?"

Mitch looked at Scott then back at Kirstin. He nodded, afraid of getting hurt. He hugged her stiffly, wanting k leave now. Kirstin smirked as she rose up her knife.

"Say goodbye, Mitch!"

Mitch was about to ask what she meant when she stabbed him in his side. He screamed and she took the knife out. He quickly covered it, trying to make it stop. He then fell to the ground, breathing heavily. Avi, Kevin, and Scott ran up to him, tears running down his face.

"Mitch, don't close your eyes," Avi demanded. Mitch's eyes somehow sill had that spark in them. "Mitch, you'll be okay."

"I know," Mitch replied, looking at Kevin. The Beta is crying quietly and refused to look at him. "Kevin, do you remember when I said that I hope I could go to Heaven by swinging on the swing?"

"Yeah," Kevin answered, rubbing Mitch's knee gently. "What about it?"

"I'm finally swinging on it," Mitch pointed out happily. Kevin began to cry more and Alyssa ran up to hug him, crying herself. "Scott?"

"Yeah?" Scott asked, brushing Mitch's hair back. "You're going to be fine."

"It's my time though," Mitch reassured the Lead Alpha. Scott began to cry, not wanting to let go. "You'll be fine. I'm finally going to be happy. I lo-"

Mitch then closed his eyes and stopped breathing. Scott hugged his Omega close, wanting nothing more than for Mitch to be okay. Scott glared at Kirstin and stood up, pushing her slightly.

"You killed him," Scott yelled, tears running down his face. Ben walked up to Mitch and held his hand, crying himself. Tori and Alyssa shared a look as the comforted their Mates. Mike held Jessa and Nel close as they grieved over Mitch. "What did he ever do to you?!"

"Everything," Kirstin replied, looking at the body. Jeremy came down and smirked. He grabbed Ben and threw him against the wall. "You gave him al the attention I deserved. When I came into the Pack, everyone were obsessed with me. They called me adorable, cute, sweet, the best Beta ever. Then all the sudden, he came along.

"I tried to be nice. I was just getting over the fact that I couldn't have children. When he came along, I was delighted. I finally had someone who I could I treat like a child. You three them ruined it by spoiling him with attention.

"I then pretended that I didn't study for the test. I did study, but I messed up on purpose. That was all because I wanted attention. Even then, you have him all the attention!

"This is when Jeremy came in the picture. He agreed to be my Mate so I could all the attention. Afterwards though, Mr. Perfect Omega got all the attention. He didn't deserve it!