Chapter Thirty Two

(WARNING: very tiny bit of abuse)

Ben widened his eyes when he saw the Omega all bruised and covered in some red substance he couldn't quite identity. Mitch bit his lip, not knowing what to say.

"Why are you here?" Ben asked innocently. "Did Scott leave you here? How is he?"

He's so innocent.

"Well, I think I'm here beca-."

"BEN," Jeremy's loud voice yelled, startling both Omegas. "HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO NOT GO DOWNSTAIRS?"

"Once, Sir," Ben answered as he walked away. "I'll talk to you later. Jeremy is my older brother so I have to listen to him. Bye bye!"

Mitch stared at Ben's back, wondering how a sweet and innocent Omega is related to such a despicable and horrid Alpha. He then closed his eyes, releasing his tears.

Scott, even if you don't love me, please save me.

The door then opened, revealing Kirstin with a knife and a lemon. Mitch couldn't understand what was going on and what was going to happen to him. The Beta then smirked, putting the knife on his chest.

"Do you know how lemons hurt when the juice gets into cuts? No? Well now you'll know what it feels like. Take a deep breath, Omega."

And she made the first cut.

~~~

Scott noticed how Alyssa wrote stuff down quickly as Kevin gave her feedback. Jessa, Tori, and Nel watched carefully as Alyssa wrote something done. They wrote down what she wrote down quickly. Avi and Mike are in the corner discussing something important, like some strategy or something.

"What are you all talking about?" Scott asked, getting all their attention. "You're not killing each other?"

"Nope," Avi answered, laughing a bit. "Alyssa found some interesting information."

"Oh, really?" Scott asked, turning to the female Beta. When she nodded, Scott smiled just a little bit. "Tell me."

"The kidnapper or kidnappers are trying to make it seem like Mitch ran away. The window was obviously broken from the outside since a majority of the glass was in the inside; however, they're making it seem like Mitch ran away. They threw some of the glass outside. They want to make sure that the police don't find them."

"So what you're trying to say is?" Scott questioned, his heart breaking. "I just want my Princess Ariel back."

"If means that if the police get involved, they will call off the search because Mitch ran away 'voluntarily," Alyssa explained, noticing how the Grassis shares a sad look. "We need psychical evidence to show that Mitch didn't run away."

The room became quiet. No one spoke. A sob or whimper came from everyone in the five minutes they kept quiet. Kevin then widened his eyes, wiping them quickly. He then ran to a camera and smiled happily.

"I got it all on tape!"

This mystery will be solved in no time.

~~~

"Scott?"

"Yes, Alex?"

"Why am I your Mate?"

"I don't know. Maybe it was fate that got us together."

"Scott?"

"Yes, Alex?"

"I want to marry you."

"Really now?"

"Yeah. I want to get married with you and have beautiful babies."

"Your lucky day has arrived then."

"What, wait?"

"Alex, will you make me the happiest Alpha alive and marry me?"

"Yes! Yes, yes, yes!"

"Forever and forever, my Dorothy?"

"Forever and forever, my Scarecrow."

Scott woke up, tears running down his cheeks. He then covered his face, sobbing quietly. Why did he lose two of his Mates? What did he do to deserve this?

"Mitch, I'll get you. I promise, my love," Scott promised, speaking mostly to himself. He then walked into the living room, turning on the television. "Hopefully watching some T.V will help me."

Wizard of Oz came on. It was the part when Dorothy and the Scarecrow said goodbye to each other. Scott widened his eyes, wondering if this was telling him something or if it was just plain coincidence.

It's just me. Besides, Wizard of Oz just happened to be on...at the part..when I'm thinking about my Omegas.

Scott shook his head and changed the channel. Of course, it just happened to be The Little Mermaid. It scared Scott because it was at the part when Ursula took Ariel away to the sea. Scott then turned off the television, shaking heavily.

This has got to be some sick joke. It's probably my mind playing tricks on me. Yeah, that's it.

Scott then closed his eyes, praying that Mitch will be found. He wants him back so much that it psychically pains him hug thinking about Mitch not being there.

I love you so much, baby.

~~~

The Grassis all stayed in the same room, trying to figure out ways to get Mitch back.

"We have to find him," Jessa commented quietly. "He deserves to be safe, but he is in pain wherever he is."

"I don't want to think like that," Nel replied even though she knew it was true. "Mike, that's our baby. What did we do?"

"We look for him," Mike finalized. He then gathered his stuff, nodding at his family. "Even if we die in the process."

Nel and Jessa nodded as they got their stuff together. They are leaving not for themselves but for Mitch. They will do anything just to find him again.

Even if it kills them.

~~~

Mitch cried heavily as his new cuts burned from the lemon juice Kirstin squeezed into them.

"Oh, is that painful? Too bad. All I want you to have is suffering."

The pain intensified, making him cry even more. He began to sob loudly, wanting the pain to go away. Someone opened the door, causing Mitch to jump. It was Jeremy, who has a scarf in his hands.

"This is for you won't shut up," Jeremy yelled, grabbing Mitch's arm roughly. Mitch squeaked and turned around when the Alpha commanded him to.  He widened his eyes as the scarf wrapped around his mouth, concealing any sound and word. "You are not allowed to cry. If you do, I'll punish you. Your punishment right now is that you are not allowed to talk at all for as long as you are here. Do I make myself clear?!"

Mitch nodded and watched Jeremy as he walked out of the room. He bit his lip the best he could to fight off the tears. He didn't want to get punished. He knows he is in pain, but he'll be in even more pain if he cried. He then closed his eyes, wanting everything to be over.

Prince Erik, please save me.

A/N: Wow...I AM evil. Oh, well. I am so tired and I'm so sorry that I didn't update earlier. It was Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving is proper family time. It will also be my last Thanksgiving with my family for a couple years if I can't come down to see them.:( I'm going to college in a year. Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed the chapter and I love you all forever and forever!

-Maddie🐧🐧🐧