Chapter Thirty

(WARNING: a tiny mention of abuse)

Alyssa looked around hesitantly, rubbing her arm. Leaving the house seemed like a bad idea. Kevin noticed her absentmindedness and held her hand gently.

"Everyone is okay," Kevin reassured, kissing her hand. Alyssa nodded as they went into the test room. A Beta male nodded and let them inside. "Let the test relax you, okay? It's not going to be hard. It's just basic Advanced Calculus."

Alyssa nodded, smiling when Kevin hugged her tightly. They sat next to each, opening their test booklets. A female Beta then stood up, examining everyone in the room.

"Let the test began!"

Right before Alyssa could even finish the A in her name, the door opened. It slammed into a wall, making every Beta in the room jump. A Council member ran up to the both of them, breathing heavily.

"Are you two in Scott Hoying's Pack?" She asked, her voice airy. When they nodded, she breathed heavily once more. "Something happened to your Pack."

Alyssa widened her eyes, the thoughts of leaving the house came back. Kevin stood up, confused.

"What's the matter?" Kevin asked, a thousand pair of eyes staring him down. Alyssa repeated his actions, her eyes still full of fear. "Did someone get hurt?"

"Someone got kidnapped."

Kevin then ran out immediately, Alyssa following him. She began to cry heavily, falling onto her knees. Kevin turned around and picked her up, trying to calm her down.

"Mitch is gone," Alyssa sobbed, her brown eyes filling up with tears. "I knew we shouldn't have left! Kevin, we're so stupid!"

Kevin let a tear run down his face as he ran to the car, hoping Mitch will be found and safe from danger.

~~~

Scott woke up, his body sluggish. He is still in his tuxedo and he looks like he hasn't ate, showered, or anything else like that ever since the wedding mishap. He began to cry quietly, wanting Alex to be back.

"I'm so sorry, babe," he murmured, shaking his head. He then heard the door open and he turned around. "Leave, Avi. I'm okay."

"Yeah, and Kevin isn't smart," Avi argued, crossing his arms. Scott bit his lip as another round of tears came done his cheeks like one of Yosemite's beautiful waterfalls. "Scott, he wouldn't want you to be like this."

"Why did they take him away from me?" Scott asked, shaking slightly. He sat down on the bed, the tears dripping down on his pants. "I can't do this. I'm so sorry, Avi. Tell everyone I love them."

"Scott," Avi commented angrily. He put his hands on the Lead Alpha's shoulders, shaking him gently. "You'll be okay."

"What if I won't be, though?" Scott asked, his blue eyes a dark gray. "I just want to be loved again."

"And you will," Avi promised, rubbing the Lead Alpha's shoulders softly. "You just need to find the one."

Scott woke up and hugged the stuffed Ariel tighter, quiet whimpers coming from him every once in a while. He stood up, his legs wobbly. He went to the living room, noticing Jessa, Nel, and Tori cooking breakfast. Avi and Mike were sitting at the table quietly, not once acknowledging each other.

"Good morning," Scott spoke up as best as he can. "We need to find him. I don't care how long it takes."

"We need to lay out a strategy though," Avi pointed out, his green eyes full of anger. Mike stared at the other Alpha, feeling quite intimidated. "We just can't go to random places, Scott. We need to woke something out."

Scott was about to respond when the door opened. Alyssa ran straight to Scott, hugging him tightly. She then let go, her brown eyes full of tears. She then went into the kitchen to help the other Betas and Kevin walked in, his eyes full of guilt and exhaustion.

"I'm so sorry, Scott."

Scott nodded as he hugged the stuffed Ariel. Kevin then sat down, putting his head down on the table. He then looked up, noticing the Grassis.

"Why are you the three of you here?" Kevin asked, shaking his head. Nel was about to answer, but the male Beta interrupted her. "Are you planning to hurt him?"

"That's quite a broad accusation," Jessa commented, shaking her head. She then walked out of the kitchen, ignoring her mom calling her back. "Maybe we don't want to hurt him. Maybe we want to rekindle our relationships with him."

"You can't rekindle something that never happened," Avi argued, standing up. Kevin nodded and let the Alpha stand next to him. "You just can't walk in here and try to make everything okay. That's not how life works."

"Don't talk to my daughter like that," Nel yelled, walking up to the arguing group. "We want to see him! We're worried about him too!"

"Oh, so now you care about him?" Kevin asked angrily. When Nel nodded, he laughed sarcastically. "Okay, Miss. 'I left my son because he was an Omega'."

"Don't talk to her like that," Mike yelled, his eyes turning red. Avi's eyes turned red too while Kevin and Nel's turned yellow. "You have no right!"

"And you had no right to leave him," Avi yelled, stumbling a bit when Mike pushed him. Tori's eyes then turned yellow and she stomped up to the group.

"You have no right to hurt him," Tori yelled, pushing Mike back. When Jessa went to push her, she backed up. "Try and fight me!"

Alyssa's eyes turned yellow and she went up the group herself. The seven of them argued, yelling over each other. Scott began to breathe heavily and did the best thing he could think of at hat moment:

He screamed, silencing everyone.  He began to cry heavily, refusing to let anyone touch him. He then glared at everyone the best he could while tears left his blue eyes.

"You're all selfish," he yelled, shaking his head. "The Grassis didn't want to leave him, but they had to so Mike's family won't hurt me! Yes, they should've done something smarter and more efficient, but that's the only option they had! Yes, they do love him!"

Scott then ran off to his room, cursing loudly at the broken door knob. He then went into his bed, the tears running down his face slowly. He kissed the stuffed Ariel, Mitch's favorite perfume on it. He them closed his eyes, wanting nothing more than Mitch to be okay and in his arms.

I love you so much, baby.

~~~

Mitch woke up, his stomach hurting from hunger. The door then opened and he became hopeful, wondering if someone knew where he was. He then frowned when he noticed that it was Jeremy with a belt in his hand. He then closed his eyes, knowing what will happen to him.

"Nobody loves you. Why do you think they left?"

Mitch bit lip when he heard Jeremy do a test whip. He could hear the metal on the being hit against each other. He knows how much that belt hurt. He then heard the belt go back, closing his eyes and preparing himself for the pain.

Nobody loves me...especially Scott.

The belt then made the first hit. Mitch then let a scream, the pain worse than the last two times it happened. He wants everything to be over.

I want everything to be over. No one would care that I died.

Mitch then began to sob quietly, the emotional pain hurting more than the psychical pain.

No one.

A/N: I'm so sorry. I really, really am. Also, this story is so close to 1K votes! I don't know how much left there will be of this story. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I love you all.:)

-Maddie🐧🐧🐧