Chapter Thirty Six

Jessa woke up, an intense pain in her head. The first thing she felt when she woke up was ropes wrapped tightly around her. She widened her eyes and tried to scream for help, but a rope prevented her from doing so. She then noticed that she was in a dark room with no lights whatsoever and began to cry.

I'm dying and I didn't even get to tell Mitch that I love him.

The door then opened, showing Kirstin. The Beta has a knife with her and Jessa tensed, wanting to kick at it. Kirstin then walked up to her, running the knife and up down her arms. A red substance is on it, causing Jessa to widen her eyes. Kirstin noticed this and  began to laugh, shaking her head.

"This is your brother's blood," Kirstin began, running her finger in the sharp part. Jessa screamed, trying to get out of it. "It's the end of the second day. Day three has began. If Mitch's lover doesn't hurry up, then you could say goodbye."

Jessa then shook her head quickly, managing to remove the rope around her neck. She then glared at the younger Beta, wanting to punch a wall and Kirstin.

"Where are my parents?" Jessa asked slowly, her anger increasing. Kirstin shrugged her shoulders, smirking evilly. "TELL ME!"

"Let's just say they're unlucky if they're bad swimmers."

Kirstin then left, leaving a confused Jessa behind. After a few moments, Jessa widened her eyes.

The lake! If she said that, then that means...

"She's going to kill my parents."

~~~

"It's the third day and we still have not found Mitch," Scott whispered, his eyes full of unshed tears. "He's going to die."

"He'll be okay," Alyssa reassured, watching as cars by. She looked at the G.P.S and sighed heavily. "Kevin, it's 12 P.M. How much longer?"

"Two hours if we don't hit traffic."

Alyssa nodded and looked at Scott. The Alpha looks so sad. She forgot the last time he actually smiled. Mitch was the prime reason behind Scott's happiness. Now that Mitch is gone, Scott can't find a real reason to be happy.

"I think there's a faster way," Tori spoke loudly. She then pointed at a highway and tapped Kevin's shoulder. "Go this way. We will be there in about forty five minutes if we're lucky."

Kevin nodded as he turned. Avi then went to kiss Tori's cheek when she turned around. Their lips met, causing them to separate and blush deeply. Kevin or Scott didn't notice, but Alyssa did and she smiled at the sweet couple. Avi then held Tori's hand, his green eyes full of love.

"Tori, will you be my Mate?"

"Of course, Avi."

~~~

Kirstin kissed Jeremy quickly, looking at the door Mitch is behind. She shook her head and looked at the clock.

1:15

"The day is almost over," Kirstin pointed in a faux sad voice. She then shook her head and laughed. "Do you have it?"

"This, you mean?" Jeremy asked, taking a gun out. Kirstin nodded, taking it gently. "So you're going to use it on him even when they come here to get him?"

"Of course," Kirstin answered as if it was obvious. "I want them to suffer. The my treated me horribly. I'm getting my revenge."