Chapter Sixteen

Mitch stared at the rides and attractions the park had to offer. He stood by Scott, not liking how crowded it was. Scott held him close, protecting him from anybody that could hurt him.

"Where are we?" Mitch asked shyly, all attention being turned towards him. He then looked at a little kid wearing mouse ears on him, which caused the Omega to tilt his head.  "Why does he look like a mouse? Was he born that way?"

"No," Scott replied as he, Avi, and Kevin began to laugh. Mitch frowned slightly as he looked at the ground. "Mitch, we're not being rude. What you said was really cute. Anyways, we're at Disney Land. Have you ever heard of it?"

"Yes, Alpha," Mitch responded as looked at Scott. The tall blond looked down at him, feeling taller than usual. "Jessa went a lot when we were younger. I never did."

"I hate them," Avi hissed, shaking his head. Who in the world treats a kid better than their other sibling? That's unfair and uses quite a lot of favoritism if you were to ask Avi. "Mitch, get ready to be a kid for a day. We're going to give you the childhood you deserve."

~~~

Mitch giggled slightly when Scott placed the mouse ears on his head. Scott smiled when Mitch's brown eyes lit up, reminding him of stars during  long summer nights. A flashback cane slowly, making Scott frown slightly.

"Scott? I have a question. May I ask it?"

"You just did."

"Scoottt."

"I'm just playing around. Anyways, what's up?"

"What do my eyes remind you of?"

"Clarify please."

"Like, do my eyes remind you of something? For example, Kirstin's eyes remind me of a sunset because of how pretty they are! And Avi's eyes remind me of a forest because I love forests and forests are beautiful. And Kevin's eyes remind me of his cello because he loves his cello!"

"That's cute, sweetie. Also, don't start a sentence with and. Try to connect the sentences together so they will make more sense."

"Okay. Scott?"

"Yes, Allie?"

"What do my eyes remind you of? Yours remind me of the sky because of how blue they are."

"Then your eyes remind me of the sun because I light up whenever I see you."

"Forever and forever, my Scarecrow?"

"Forever and forever, my Dorothy."

Scott then smiled, wanting the memory to go away. Mitch noticed how sad his Mate got and grabbed Avi and Kevin's attention. They nodded at the Omega, waiting to hear what he he had to say.

"Could we get ice cream?" Mitch asked innocently, not noticing that widening his eyes slightly made it harder for Avi and Kevin to say no. "Scott needs some. He's sad. When I'm sad, I eat ice cream because it makes me happy. He deserves to be happy. Please?"

"Mitch, I'm not sad," Scott argues quickly, crossing his arms. He then dropped them when Avi gave him the 'I-know-you're-lying' look that every mother has. "Fine, I lied. I am sad, but it's because we haven't seen Ariel yet. Let's get ice cream."

Mitch let out a happy squeak and hugged Scott tightly, stepping on his tippy toes to give him a kiss. He then let go and grabbed his hand, running off with Scott behind him. The Lead Alpha almost screamed at Mitch's sudden strength, considering that he is twice the size Mitch is. Avi and Kevin shared as a smirk as they began to follow the couple.