Chapter 12- Black Roses And Blindfolds

Amanda's POV

I open the door and there stands Mr. sexy pants. He's wearing a tuxedo and is holding a bouquet of pink and black roses. I stand here, speechless. He is so gorgeous. Damn, he looks good in a suit. No! Bad Amanda! He is your... I don't know what he is. But can I stare for a bit longer, maybe?

"Hello, Miss Jelly tots." Austin smiles, a genuine smile. Not fake like the way he smiles at all of his 'fans'. He hands me the flowers and I stare at it. "They smell so good!" I whisper. Austin laughs. "I noticed you liked black and pink and so..."

I jump on him and hug him super tight. "They are gorgeous. Thank you." I whisper and let go of him. Austin smells really good, he's wearing the red polo cologne. Perfumes are my thing and this one smells really good. Yummy. I wish I could just lie with him and smell him forever. Sorry, was that weird? Probably.

I put the roses in a vase and go with him out the door. As we walk down the driveway I stop. Austin turns around, "What's wrong?" I stare. "It's so gorgeous." I say, my mouth slightly open. Austin smiles. Yes, I am about to get into AUSTIN DIESEL'S HENNESSEY VENOM GT. I am internally and externally freaking out. "OhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygodOhmygod. I can't breathe this is amazing. OhmygodOhmygodOhmygod." Austin laughs as he drives and I touch basically everything in his car. "This car is... Oh my god." I say.

A while later, Austin stops on the curb and faces me, taking a black cloth out of his pocket. "What is that?" I ask. "A blindfold, I want where we are going to go to be a surprise and so I don't want you to see where we are going until we are there." I groan and pout, "Do I have to?" He leans closer to me, his lips inches away from mine. My breath hitches. He can't kiss me. It just can't happen. We have to stay friends even if we are fake dating. Yeah, your probably rolling your eyes saying that I'm going on a date with him right now, but it can't be anything more than a date. It just can't happen and I have my reasons as to why it can't happen.

Austin leans back and smiles, "Yes, you have to." He pouts, making fun of me. I sigh and turn around, letting him tie the blindfold around my eyes. "I feel like an actress from fifty shades of grey right now." I say. "Well, we can act out a scene from the movie if you want." Austin says. I roll my eyes under the blindfold even though Austin can't see me, "Yeah, we can act out the part where you buy me a car." I say. Austin laughs and then turns on the radio, the song All of me by John Legend is playing.

"And all of me loves all of you.
All your curves and all your edges.
All your perfect imperfections."

I sing, "Stop!" Austin shouts, "You sound like a dying whale and I want to block my ears but I can't because we will crash... Although crashing is probably better than your singing." Austin says. I sing louder just to irritate him, he groans and repeatedly hits his head back against his chair. I laugh as he changes the radio station.

Oh my god. Everybody stop. Wait for it...

"Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these years if you-"

Austin cuts off my amazing singing of Hello by Adele by changing the station again. What is Adele's surname? Does anybody know or do they just know who Adele is when people say Adele?

"Oooooh ooooh. Sorry! Yeah, oooooh ooooh. Sorry! Yeah I know that I let you down is it too-"

Austin changes it once again.

"Written on these walls are the stories that I can't explain. Leave my heart open and it stays right there empty for-"

Austin turns the radio off and I pout. I can't see him but he is probably rolling his eyes. Or maybe he is crying because I honestly do sound absolutely horrible. Ha, just kidding. I'm amazing.

"When are we going to get there?" I ask Austin, it feels like we have been driving forever. "Almost there." Austin says. "What? Are you taking me to the woods or something to murder me and then hide my body? Because of you're going to murder me, make it quick." I say. Austin laughs. He didn't answer me. Wait. He better not. If I survive him trying to kill me I am going to kill him. "But please don't kill me. Unless Kanye West becomes president, then you have my consent." I say. "No Miss Jelly tots, I'm not going to kill you." Austin says.

Thank god.

Austin stops the car and helps me out.    

He guides me through what I think is a forest although I'm not sure because I can't see. I knew he was going to kill me. I hold on to Austin really tight because I'm scared I am going to fall over a rock or something. I almost trip on what I am assuming is the root of a tree. Austin picks me up bridal style, probably knowing that I will probably fall flat on my face any second.

After a while, Austin stops walking and puts me down, "You ready Miss Jelly tots?" Austin asks. I feel a cool breeze hit my face, I smile and nod.

He takes off the blind fold and I stand there speechless. It was absolutely beautiful.

-

A/N: Hehe so what do you think it is?
You'll have to read on to find out... Haha and do you guys sing to hello too? Because I do, all the time. I sound really bad to but oh well, my poor brothers. Above is a picture of Austin in a tuxedo... Damn *puts heart face emoji* I'll see you minions soon ;) xxx

Song: All of me- John Legend

Question of the day: What is your dream date?

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG