Chapter 21- Versace And Over Sized Hoodies

Amanda's POV

We spent the rest of the night talking about random things like our obsession with food and horror movies. We talked about the funniest things that happened on a date - once I went to the movies with a guy and he asked me if I want a kiss and I was like "what!" and so he pulled out a bag of Hershey's kisses and it was literally hilarious and brilliant. I know most girls probably don't like horror movies, but I do. I mean SAW? Yes! I've seen all seven. Texas Chainsaw? Hell yeah. Cabin in the woods? B*tch yes, that movie has a unicorn that stabs people, come on that's awesome. We talked about the stupidest things until six am where we accidentally fell asleep. I remember the last conversation we had before we fell asleep...

"Austin?" I say, my eyes stinging and slowly shutting. "Mhmm." Austin says, making circles on my back while I lie on his chest. "I'm not complaining but... Why are you being normal with me? I mean I know I haven't really talked to you but I know the things you do; Set fire alarms off to miss maths tests, set poisonous frogs loose in the biology lab, and put laxatives in the drinks in the teachers' lounge. But with me, you're different... You don't have this mask on. Why me?" I ask, leaning my head up to look at Austin as we lay on my bed. When he answers his voice is deep and so splendipulous. I love his voice, damn. "Well, at first I knew I couldn't be an ass because I needed your help. Then I realized you were different to the blonde sluts I normally hang out with and so I decided that I wouldn't mind being friends with you, I guess." I nod my head and shut my eyes, not hearing whatever else Austin said after that.

-

I wake up and Austin's arm is draped over my waist, my hand is on his bicep. He's shirtless and every time he breaths his muscles flex. I think I can stay like this forever. After five minutes I reluctantly move Austin's arm and get in the shower, I still smelt like butter from last nights egg-cident, see what I did there?

Once I'm done lathering my body in pomegranate soap, I get out the shower and change then leave the bathroom. Sadly Austin has already put his shirt on and is on his phone. He looks up at me and smiles. He looks so adorable with messy bed hair, "Morning." He croaked. Ugh, kill me now. Morning voices *swoons* Am I right?

"So, my sister works at a hair salon and she is giving you a sexy makeover but first we need to buy you cloths." Austin says.

I look down at my leggings and oversized hoodie, "What's wrong with my clothes?"

"Nothing, you just need to show off more of your skin." Austin explains.

-

We go to the Westberry shopping mall and walk into the very well air conditioned interior of the building.

We go to Versace, Mango, Gucci, Prada and other expensive stores and Austin gives me cloths to try on in each. Once were done we go to a sports store to try on swimming costumes.

Austin goes to the bikini section and hands me three bikinis; one has turquoise and white stripes, another is a pink and cream checkered design and the last one is green with white hearts all over it. "Why are you giving me bikinis, Austin?" I ask. "Because I'm going to my beach house this coming weekend and a few of my friends are coming with me, you're my 'girlfriend' and you have to be there." Ugh, it's so hard pretending to date someone to make other people jealous. I go and try the bikinis on and when I put the turquoise and white one on last I scrunch my nose.

"Austin!" I say from the changing rooms.

"Yeah?"    

"This one shows too much everything. I'm not sure..."

"Come out and let me see then I'll tell you if it's a yes or no."

Slowly I walk out of the changing rooms, feeling extremely self-conscious as I go to where Austin is standing. I look up and he is checking me out. "You look hot!" He says and keeps staring at my half naked body. "You sure?" I look down at myself, "I don't know Austin..."

Austin puts his hand on my arm, "Trust me Miss jelly tots, you look splendipulous." He says and smiles genuinely. I don't let anybody say my word, but when Austin says it... It just sounds a million times better. I feel my cheeks start to heat up and so I go to the change room to put my cloths back on

-

A/N: Splendipulous ;) What did you think of this chapter?  My pun was hilarious right? Or should I say it was egg-cellent xD So if you start seeing me posting Spanish songs for a few chapters it is because I have a Spanish exchange student from Chile staying with us and I realized that some of the Spanish songs are really good :P so if you do see Spanish songs, you know why. Yup, that's it for now minions xxx see you soon <3 Adios Culo :*

Song: Pillowtalk - Zayn Malik

Question of the day: Do you prefer brown eyes/ blue eyes/ green eyes? :P

Lots of love and jelly tots - TPG