Chapter 34- Explanations And Hair Flips

Amanda's POV

Austin drops me off at my house so I can fetch my cloths. He's said he is coming to pick me up in two hours.

I walk up to my room, sitting on my bed and sighing. My parents are not here again. Surprise.

I pull my phone out of my pocket and dial Jen's number, "Hey babygirl." she answers.

"Please will you come with me to Austin's beach house, he asked me to go and Emma and Evan will be there. I can't do it alone. Oh and I have something really important to tell you." I say.

"Hmm... Convince me."       

"Hunter will be there."

"I'm in." Jen says.

I smile. "Be at my house in an hour. I have to explain a lot." I say and end the call.

Hmm, time to pack...

I shove everything that I I can possibly fit into a purple Kipling bag and struggle to close it. After about fifteen minutes, I manage your to close the bag and I decide to quickly hop in the shower.

I turn on the tap and step into the running shower. Ahh, water. So warm. So nice. So fresh.

I scrub my body and hair clean with my pomegranate flavored body shop products. Once I am certain I am sparkling like Edward Cullen, I get out the shower and change into a soft pink dress and cream wedges that Austin bought for me.

I hear a knock downstairs. Jen. I run down and open the door. "Sup babygirl." She says and walks in with a green and white country road bag. Without another word, she goes straight upstairs to my room.

I close the door and follow her up. "You look hot!" Jen says and smiles at me. "Thanks," I say and do a fake hair flip and then add, "So do you." Jen is wearing a baby blue top and black high waisted shorts.

"So... What do you have to tell me?"

I sigh and sit on the bed next to Jen. "Okay, I am not really dating Austin. He asked me to be his fake girlfriend so that we could make Evan and Emma jealous. I kind of said yes, I don't know what I was thinking and now that I look back I really shouldn't have gone through with it. Then Emma pushed me in the pool, as you know, and two days later... Today... Hunter tells Austin and I that he calls bullshit on our relationship and that he thinks its all a lie and so Austin kissed me to proove it isn't a lie even though it was. I slapped him because he can't just kiss me like that, it wasn't part of the deal. But, I-I think I liked it. I liked it when he kissed me.

"Then he asked me to keep acting as his girlfriend because he likes Gina Varraso and wants to get her attention. I realized when he told me he likes Gina that I like him. Gina Varraso is the girl that kissed Brandon. Jen, I like Austin. I don't know why and I can't believe I do and its so stupid because he likes Gina! Gina freaking Verasso. I'm such an idiot." I explain, putting my head in my hands.

Jen starts laughing. "Jen! Don't laugh!" I shout, making her laugh harder. So hard that she falls off the bed. I shake my head and watch as Jen's face goes red and she clutches her stomach. She sits up on the floor, her face still red and breathlessly says, "So... You like Austin Diesel... And he likes Gina Varraso... The bitch that helped Brandon cheat on you... Then you find out Emma and Evan and Gina will be at Austin's house and he asked you to go with... And now you have to go to make out with Austin to make Gina jelous?" Jen asks, out of breath from laughing. I nod, letting out a loud sigh. "Looks like you got yourself in a bit of a mess babygirl." Jen says, still red and trying hard not to laugh again.

"Jen, it's not just a mess. I am literally so screwed. This is why I try not to fall in love. Because guys are blind and mess it up. Ugh, I think I'm just going to become les." I say and flop backwards on my bed.

-

A/N: I feel you Amanda. I feel ya. So, what did you think of this chapter? ;)

Song: I forgot (don't judge meh)

Question of the day: How old are you?

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG