Chapter 47- Good Kisses And Stupid Girls

**Please play the song above when reading this chapter**

-

Amanda's POV

"Why are you kissing Riccardo?" Austin shouts. I feel an emotion go over my whole body, making me shiver.

Anger.

I want to grab him and shake the shit out of him.

My jaw drops open but I stay quiet and push past him and out the front door. I can't breath in this place. I need air.

I get out the door and suck in a huge breath of air but it doesn't help, I still can't breathe.

"Amanda!" I turn around as Austin catches up to me. "Why did you kiss him! You're supposed to be my fake girlfriend! You told my sister you loved me. Why were you kissing him?"

Seriously?

I clench my jaw and take in a deep breath, closing my eyes. He knew I loved him and yet he went and kissed another girl while he was under the same roof as me.

"Answer me! Why where you kissing him?" I lift my hand and slap Austin right across the face so hard that his face turns.

"I'm supposed to be your fake girlfriend? Then why where you kissing that blond girl! Yes, I do love you and I'm probably the stupidest girl in the world for actually falling for you because nobody else would do it! It's like a game to you isn't it? You're the player and you see how many girls you can make out with in the least amount of time? Don't fucking ask me why I was kissing someone cause you where doing the exact same thing! I can't believe you... I thought maybe you would change but no, people like you never fucking change." I say.

Austin looks down at the floor, "Amanda, I'm sorry I-"

I cut him off, "Save it. I don't need your shitty apologies. I don't want to hear it. I've heard it all before. It doesn't make it hurt any less. You should know what it feels like to have the person you like cheat on you. I sure as hell do and I'm done. You're the last person I will let hurt me like this. Done. Tomorrow I want you to book me a ticket to go home because I don't want to talk to you ever again. Now, I was busy making out with your hot Italian friend so do you mind moving out the way?" I say and tilt my head to the side, giving him a fake smile.

"Amanda, please just do me one last favor..." Austin asks.

"Why should I do that?" I ask.

"It's not for me... It's for my sister. She asked me to make sure she sees you again at least one last time and if you're leaving tomorrow please just come with me to say goodbye to her."

I look down at my feet, "Why would she want to see me?" I whisper.

"Because she likes you. She said she wants you as a sister because you're funny."

I smile and a tear falls down my face, "At least someone likes me, boys never seem to." I look up at Austin and there is guilt written all over his face.

I hate him so much.

"Fine, I'll do it... for Jess." I say.

Austin nods, "Thank you." he whispers.

"Don't thank me, I'm not doing it for you. I don't give a shit about you." I say and roll my eyes.

It hurts so much. I thought the pain was over. The amount of guys that have cheated on me is enough and I just feel stupid. There has to be something wrong with me, I'm just not good enough for any guy.

What is wrong with me?

-

A/N: A bit harsh? Nah? Broken girls can't be fixed, can they? Okay okay, so last update people, I'm sorry about the slow updates I just hate editing and I have to edit the whole book which is just ughhhh so yeah, I hope you guys don't hate me :'( xx

Song:  Echo- Jason Walker

Question of the day: I don't know, my brain has been gurfunkled, you give me a question? xD

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG