Chapter 24- Lana Del Ray And Making History

Amanda's POV

I wake up to my alarm playing high by the beach by Lana del ray. I'm extremely curious as to what will happen at school today. I'm hoping Max won't kill me when he finds out that I'm dating Austin Diesel.  I get up and take a quick shower and then blow dry my hair because long hair takes forever to dry. I take a new black dress that has a small belt at the waist and goes down to mid-thigh. I put on black matching heels then go downstairs.

I sit on my porch and wait for Austin while eating a breakfast bar. He drives up my driveway in his sexmobile. Yes, this car is sexy as f*ck. He revs the engine and I get up and slip in the passenger seat. I face forward and wait for us to leave but the car doesn't move. I look at Austin and he's staring at me with wide eyes. "Look, I know I'm gorgeous but you don't need to stare." I quote the first thing Austin said to me when he showed up on my doorstep. Austin quickly looks forward, "Sorry." He mumbles. Then he turns to face me again, "You look fuckable Miss jelly tots. Really hot!"

Don't know if that's a compliment. I guess it is from Austin. We drive to school and park in Austin's spot. Austin's two best friends; Hunter and James drive into the parking next to us and get out, looking like supermodels, might I add, all you need is the music and the sunglasses. All of their 'fans' come to their cars and start trying to touch them and flirt with them. Austin looks at me, "You ready for this miss jelly tots?"

I smile, "Ready as I'll ever be."

I get out the car at the same time as Austin and then grab my bag and shut the door. Austin around the car to me and puts an arm around my shoulder.

"Well, who is this pretty lady?" James asks walking up to us with Hunter right next to him.    

"This is Amanda Dowley, my girlfriend." Austin says and James almost chokes on his coffee. "Y-your girlfriend?" He stutters, "But the only girlfriend you've ever had was Emma." He whispers, "And nobody even knew you two we're dating."

"Well," Austin pulls me into his side, "Amanda is my girlfriend now, and I don't care who knows." He says and smiles at me. I look up and smile back at him. In high heels I'm only a tiny bit shorter then him. I like it when Austin says I'm his girlfriend, even though it's a lie. Is that weird?

We walk into the school and everyone goes silent unlike last week when my ears wanted to fall off from all the noise. When I say silent I mean dead silent and everyone is staring at us. "Hey dickheads! Mind your own fucking business!" James shouts. Everyone looks away and carries on with what they were doing. The reason everyone was staring is because 'the three musketeers' never walk into school with a girl. The three musketeers is what everyone else - except Max who calls them the three boy toys - call Austin, Hunter and James. They never walk in with a girl, especially with Austin's arm around one. Austin is like the leader of the pack and all the girls are normally drooling behind them but are never walking with them. I'm really hoping Max doesn't kill me.

Austin stops in front of his locker where a bunch of fans are already standing and waiting for him and the other two boys. "I'm going to my locker, I'll see you later." I tell Austin and he nods. I walk to my locker where Jen and Max are standing. Jen is grinning and Max is glaring.

Jen hugs me and squeals, "I can't believe it! You just made history babygirl." She says and I shake my head and laugh. "Really cookie? You could have dated any guy and you choose the biggest boy toy of them all." Max says. "Come on Max, have you seen his face?" I say and pout. Max shakes his head and smiles, "Fine, do what you wish with him but I don't want to talk to any one the three boy toys, okay?" I nod.

"Amanda?" Someone says behind me. I turn around to face James, "Yes?" I ask. "Can I talk to you? Alone." He asks. I nod and James leads me to a corner. "Listen, I've only known Austin for three years but I know him really well and I know that he never had a real girlfriend before. Emma was more a fuckbuddy that nobody knew about." James rubs the back of his neck and grins, "If he really likes you then please don't hurt him, he's like a brother to me?" He asks.

Aww Mr. Sex cares about Austin. That's kind of sweet. I nod, "I don't think that will be a problem." Because he doesn't like me.

I walk back to Jen and Max who are now talking about watermelons. God my friends are weird.

-   

A/N: *sings* Ready or not here I come ;) Hope you enjoyed that rendezvous. See you next time on le bad boy wants revenge :P Bye my minions xxx

Song: Love myself- Hailee Steinfeld

Question of the day: What's your motto?

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG