Chapter 58- Lockers and Evan

Amanda's POV

I take a deep breath, closing my eyes. I don't know if I'm ready to see him again.   

Jen links her arm into mine, "You sure you want to do this? Only a few months left. If you can't do it today, I'll ditch with you and we can go buy ice cream and do nothing," Jen offers.

"It's okay, I'm going to have to see him some time. Let's just go. Unless you don't want to see Hunter?" I say, turning to look at Jen.

She looks down at the floor, her mood slightly dropping. "I hate boys. The one guy I thought was the best person to walk the earth, turns out to be just like the other assholes in the school. It fucking sucks because I still want him but," she takes a deep breath, "We can do this. "

We step through the doors together. I'm sure everything will be okay. Seeing Austin can't be as bad as I imagined, right? Wrong. 

My eyes land on Austin who is standing at his locker with his arms around another girl.

Emma.

My heart drops to the floor, slowly feeling like it's deflating. How could he do this? After everything we did to get her and Evan mad. Why is he trying to hurt me? I don't get it. Why is he doing this to me?

I lift my arm and wrap my hand around the bandage that's on the other arm, wishing he still cared for me like he did on that night.

Austin hasn't seen me yet, but Emma has. She grins and waves at me, an evil glint in her eye. "Hey, Amanda! Come here!" she shouts and that's when Austin looks up at me and and his face becomes blank, like a piece of paper. He looks down at my arm with the bandage around it.

Yes, you stupid ass, feel bad about it. It doesn't hurt anymore, but missing you does. I try to tell him telepathically, but it doesn't work.

I slowly walk over with Jen to where Austin, Emma, James, Hunter and another black haired girl that's connected to Hunter, are standing. Jen glares at Hunter and Austin doesn't look at me at all.

"So how's the holidays been? What happened to your arm? Oh wait, I don't care," Emma says.

I stay quiet, deciding it's better to leave. Just before I can turn around, Emma takes Austin's face and kisses him in front of me.

FUCK. I FUCKING HATE YOU, YOU STUPID, SLUTTY WHORE! WHY DON'T YOU GO RUIN ANOTHER FUCKING RELATIONSHIP AND JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE?

Austin's eyes widen in shock, but a second later, he starts kissing her back.

He's kissing her back.

I was wrong, can't do this.

I step closer to Austin and shove my hands against him, trying to shove him back. He pulls away from the kiss, unaffected by my attempt. "I can't believe you! What did I ever do to you?" I scream, a tear slips down the side of my cheek.

He opens his mouth to say something but before he can, I spin on my heels and walk away.

Austin runs after me as I walk down the halls, and he grabs my wrist, "Amanda I'm sorry, I don't know what happened. I didn't mean to hurt you-"

I cut Austin off, "Oh, really? You didn't mean to hurt me? You didn't mean to fucking hurt me?" I laugh dryly. "Well then why the hell was your arm around her? She cheated on you Austin! Do you understand that?"

"I know, but-"

"Yes, you know. You also know that you wouldn't have gotten back with her if you didn't want to hurt me. You would have hurt me sooner or later anyway, because people like you never change!" I scream.

"I'm so sorry-" 

I cut him off, not wanting to hear him talk, "I don't need your shitty apologies. I can't believe you would do this. I never understood why you were suddenly so cold to me after what happened, but I decided to let it go. But this, this is too much. You kissed my ex-best friend, who helped my boyfriend cheat on me, right in front of me, Austin. I can't believe you." I shake my head.

I turn around to walk away, and bump right into Evan.

"Amanda," Evan says, slightly shocked.

I turn to look back at Austin, finding that he is still looking at me. I lean up to Evan and, without thinking, I press my lips to his.

At first he is shocked, but then he pushes me up against the locker behind me and kisses me harder.

'Why are you doing this?', you ask.

I have no fucking idea. I'm not thinking. I just need to take my mind off Emma and Austin being together. This is probably the worst decision I have ever made.

I quickly push Evan off me and look at Austin who is staring at me with his mouth open, a pained expression on his face.

"Yeah, sucks to watch, doesn't it?" I ask.

He doesn't say anything, he just purses his lips and looks away from me. There is a look in his eyes that I would have thought to be pain, except he doesn't care about me, so it's probably just my imagination. 

Everyone else is staring at me in shock.  Jen's mouth is literally hanging on the floor.

I look at the floor, avoiding everyone's gaze, and walk away as fast as I can.

I'm such an idiot.

-

A/N: I was catching up on teen wolf so I thought this meme was fitting...

YES PLEASE ;)

YES PLEASE ;)

Song: Stay- Alessia Cara

Question of the day: Favorite series?

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG