Chapter 29- Blushing And Bubblegum

Amanda's POV

Hunter and James walk in and see me and Austin really close together. I look up at Austin and then back at his friends.

I quickly move away from Austin and blush. Hunter grins at me and walks up to me, handing me my frappachino.

"So, what were you guys up to while we were gone?" Hunter asks and smirks. James sits and the bed and grins at us, "At least we didn't catch them making out on the bed. We all know what that would have ended in." James says and winks suggestively.

"Ew, no." I say, shaking my head vigorously. "Yeah... No." Austin says frowning and running the back of his neck.

"You know, you two act really awkward for people that are dating. I mean I haven't seen you kiss once." Hunter says to me and Austin, watching us with an eyebrows raised.

"What?" I ask and look at Austin, panicking. Hunter is right. We haven't kissed in front of them and isn't kissing what couples do? I mean I kissed Evan a lot but then again I really regret that now. I don't want to kiss Austin, what if I regret it?

He is Austin Diesel it is one of those things that are never going to happen. Austin is on a different level. His world is completely different to mine. I can't like him and he can't like me and even if we are acting, we will have to make and excuse on why we can't kiss.

I'm sure we are going to break up soon anyway because I know Evan is not going to try get back with me. Even he knows he doesn't have a chance. I think Emma is pretty jealous too considering she pushed me into a freaking pool!

I am so going to kill her for that, I don't know how yet but I will think of something. My ear hurts a lot and its her fault. Maybe I should get Jen to help me hide the body.

"Come on guys, you don't act like a couple at all. Not even the way you guys look at each other, I mean I'm not one to speak, I haven't exactly been with a girl except when I sleep with them but I am pretty sure the way you guys look at each other is not the way couples should look at each other and you guys can't be a couple if you dont kiss and hug and hold each other." Hunter says.

I look at Austin and he looks at me. Then we both look back at Hunter, "So?"  we say in sync. James laughs and Hunter smirks, "So I think you're lying. I call bullshit." Hunter says. "Bullshit?" Austin repeats and laughs. Yeah, well he is not wrong. But there no way to proove it.

I look at Austin to see if he has any idea of what we should do. He look at me and before I know what's happening, Austin leans down and crashes his lips against mine, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him. I stand frozen, too shocked to move. He tastes like cinnamon bubblegum. My heart starts racing and all I can think is; Austin Diesel is kissing me!

-

A/N: AHHH I finally finished my book "That Nerd"! Okay so if you guys are actually still reading my book I want you to know there is still quite a lot of the book to go because I have written it before and there is around ninety parts to the book so yeah, be prepared xD

Song: Into the darkness - the phantoms

Question of the day: What language's do you speak?

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG