Chapter 53- Horses And Boardwalks

^^ listen to the song while you read ;) xx

-

Amanda's POV     

"Hell no," I say as Austin jumps over a gate by the beach and comes back with two horses. "I can't ride a horse anyway."

"Fine, then you can walk to the boardwalk at the bottom of the beach then. I'll see you in an hour," he jumps up onto the horse.

I sigh and slowly climb onto the white horse, hoping it won't go batshit crazy and try to throw me off. "What do I do?" I ask once I'm on the saddle and Austin taps the side of the horse with his foot, making it start to canter.

I do the same but my horse starts racing, leaving Austin behind me in less than a few seconds.

"Loser!" I shout and let out a laugh as the wind makes my hair fly everywhere. The moon is shining onto the dark water, leaving a pathway of white light trailing down the centre of the ocean.

I am so going to fall. I hold in tighter to the horse, trying not to fall.

"Oh, you wanna play dirty?" I hear him get closer to me and seconds later, he overtakes me. "Loser!" he shouts and turns to look back at me with a smile on his face.

He's such a dork.

It takes about ten minutes on the horse to get to the boardwalk and waiting at the end of it is a white and blue jet ski that is just floating on the water, although it is attached by a rope to the boardwalk so it doesn't float away.

Austin stops his horse but mine keeps going because I have no idea how to stop it. "Austin, help!" I scream as my horse keeps galloping.

I hear his laughter from behind me and then the sound of his horse running against the sand makes me stop screaming his name.

"Pull the reins!" he shouts, his voice sounding close.

"What the fuck are reins?" I shout back.

He makes it next to me and tugs on the rope that goes around the horses head and the horse comes to a stop, making Austin stop on his horse as well.

"Come on," Austin climbs off his horse and ties it to one of the trees that are placed on the beach.

I slowly climb off the horse and jump down into the sand. Austin ties my horse to the tree as well, so it doesn't leave and then we walk back to the boardwalk.

"Take off your clothes, there's no point taking it with you," Austin says and pulls off his black top so he is just in his swimming shorts.

I stare down at his body, really wanting to touch it. It just looks so perfect.

I look up into his eyes and he is just smiling and waiting for me to get undressed. I pull off my clothes, leaving me in my bikini.

He chuckles and pulls me into his hard chest, "Now I get to make you wet." he whispers and winks at me then climbs onto the jet ski, letting me climb on behind him.

Austin drives the ski into the middle of the ocean and stops, turning so the both of his legs are on one side of the ski and then he looks at me with a smirk.

He stands up, "I love you, Amanda!" he screams so loud that I have to block my ears.

I chuckle and push his lleg and he wobbles slightly before falling into the water with a giant splash. I block my mouth with my hand, "I love you too,"  I say in between bouts of laughter.

He takes water in his mouth and sprays it out at me, making me squeal, "Austin! That's disgusting!" I scream, still laughing.

"Salty," he comments and climbs back onto the ski.

He faces the wrong way, facing me instead of the way he is supposed to be. "Are we going?" I ask and he nods.

"But first," he pulls my body closer to him, making me get wet from the water still on his body.

"Now I made you wet," he whispers in my ear and then he kisses my neck. "Don't worry, I'll help you fix that later," he winks and then gets up, turning around to face forward.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I ask with a frown as he starts the jet ski again.

"You'll see," he states and then we start moving again, driving towards an island.

-

A/N: Awww so cute. It's disgusting *blocks eyes*

Song: How Far I'll Go - Alessia Cara

Question of the day: What is your favorite memory of 2016?

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG