Chapter 35- Fountains And Presidents

Amanda's POV

There's a hoot that comes from outside and me and Jen look at each other and grim.

Hopefully it will be a fun weekend but it's definitely going to be a memorable one.

We go downstairs and James is waiting for us in his Matt black jeep 4x4. "Hop in girls were going to A's house." He states as we pull open the doors.

We jump into the car and drive to Austin's house. Not his beach house, his normal house. We stop in the driveway of the house.

Jen and I look up in awe and admiration. It's enormous. "Holy mother of bread sticks." Jen comments as we look at the entrance through James' window. There are two fountains on opposite sides of the lawn of an angel pouring water out of a jar.

The walkway to his front door is made of pebbles and there are flowers aligned on the sides of it. The last time I was here I was too busy freaking out about how I slapped Austin to realize how big this place is.

We get out the car and walk into his house through two huge oak doors. The entrance is like a lobby. There's a huge glass chandelier hanging from the tall roof and on both sides of the entrance there are white marble staircases leading to the second floor... Then the third floor... Then the fourth floor... Shall I go on?

"Hey girls." Austin says and walks in from the hallway in front if us with Hunter beside him. "James is going to fetch Gina and Raven as well as Jordan. Amanda, you're coming with me and Jen can go with Hunter." Austin says. I look at Jen and she's grinning like a little child getting candy.

Jen, Hunter and James go out the front door. Hunter and Jen get in Hunter's car; A Ferrari la Ferrari.

James hops back into his jeep. "See you there Austin and Amy!" Hunter shouts. And all three of them drive off. Amy? Hmm nobody's ever given me that nickname before.

Austin takes me to his garage and opens it. Holy sh*t. This place is ten times bigger then my house.

No, it's not an over exaggeration. It's literally like a warehouse filled with too many cars to count. There are Lamborghini's, Ferrari's, Bugatti's, Porsche's, Audi's and so many other fast cars. "Holy shit these cars are sexy as fuck!" I say and Austin smirks. "Which one you want to ride?" he asks.

"This one." I say sliding my hand across the side of the black BMW i8. So damn sexy. Austin gets the keys and we both get in the car. Austin presses a button on the remote and the floor under the i8 starts to descend. "What's happening?" I whisper. Austin looks at me and does a sideways smirk. Ugh, why is he so perfect?

The car keeps going down until it is level with the ground of what looks like an empty parking lot. Austin drives foward and towards one of the exits. We go up a ramp and it connects to a road outside.

Once were driving I look at Austin with my eyebrows raised. "Your house is bigger than the white house!" I say. Austin looks at me, winks and then looks forward again, "Thanks Miss jelly tots." Austin says as we drive along the road.

-      

A/N: UGHHH THIS CHAPTER SUUUCKS IM SORRY, I'll MAKE IT BETTER NEXT TIME I SWEARRR xxx IM JUST WRITING EXAMS AND MY BRAIN IS DEAD :P

Song: Good kisser - Usher

Question of the day: Are you done? 'Cause I'm soooo done #exams

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG