Chapter 37- Grand Entrances And Personal Tours

Amanda's POV

We arrive at Austin beach house a while later and I get out the car and look around.

The house is really big, not as big as his other house but still really big and absolutely beautiful. I haven't even fine in yet and I already love it. It's made out of a light brown glossed wood and is right on the beach. You just walk to the front of the house and step onto the sand.

I walk into the house behind Austin and look around in awe at the grand entrance.

There is three white marble steps going down, straight into living rroom. The furniture is white but the floors are wooden and as you walk in, the wall in front of you is actually a huge sliding door made completely out of glass showing the view of the turquoise colored ocean and the white sand.

To the left hand side is a bar covering the entire wall and to the right is a huge staircase made of glass going to the second floor and a door going out to the beach not just that but next to the staircase, on your right if your looking directly at it, is a huge indoor pool filled with clear water and there's a couple of beach chairs and towels next to the pool. Everything is very open and spaced out which makes it seem even bigger and even better than it already is.

"You like it?" Austin asks, smiling at me.

"I love it." I reply taking in the freshness of everything. This whole place just gives me a relaxed feeling.

"Well since we rode the i8 we beat everyone here so I guess I can give you a personal tour

"Well since we rode the i8 we beat everyone here so I guess I can give you a personal tour. You will have the sexiest tour guide - after all he is your sexy boyfriend?" Austin offers, winking and grinning.

"Sure Mr. Sexy pants." I say, shaking my head and laughing.

We go up the glass steps and on one side is the kitchen , a pool table and a lounge.

The lounge has an amazing view of the sea as well with a veranda and a sliding door and there is white furniture up here as well. It has an attached bar to the right of it with brown bar stools and glossy white tiles.

On the other side of the second floor is seven bedrooms that each have a view of the ocean

"Miss jelly tots?" Austin Says, interrupting my thoughts as I walk into one of the seven rooms and put my purple bag next to the king sized bed.

"Mhmm?" I say looking around the room.

The room is really nice and is very open as well. It has a white granite floor and as you walk in, on the left is a glass sliding door and on the right is a connecting bathroom with no door, except for the little cubicle that is where the toilet is.

Directly opposite the door of the room is a king sized bed with two wooden bedside tables and a matching wooden cupboard. The rest of the space is empty except for a silver coat hanger in the corner.

"We only have seven rooms and... Um... W-well I-I'm going to have to share a room with you." Austin says and fiddles with the bottom of his shirt. If I was drinking hot coffee, this would be the part where I did a spit take.

"What?" I ask, shocked, my heart starting to beat faster in excitement. Me and Austin sleeping together in the same room?

Austin holds up seven fingers, "Well, there is Hunter who gets his own room," he puts down a finger, "Jen," he puts down another finger, "Raven and Jordan will share a room too cause they're dating," Another finger, "Emma, James, Gina and then us." he puts down the rest of his fingers, "That's seven. I'm sure everyone will find it odd if we sleep with our friends instead of the person were dating." Austin explains amd I nod. Holy macaroni, I'm sleeping with Austin Diesel.

"Austin? Amy? Where are you guys?" Hunter shouts from downstairs.

"Coming!" Austin shouts back and then we both go downstairs. "Sorry to disturb you guys, we're you doing the dirty?" Hunter asks and winks then laughs. I shake my head, rolling my eyes.

Austin coughs awkwardly, "Does... Jen know?" he asks and I nod, "Yeah, she knows." I explain.

I'm assuming Austin meant does Jen know that Austin isn't my boyfriend.

Jen knows more than Austin does.

"Hunter, Miss jelly tots and I are going to leave tomorrow to pack because were going to Italy. My mom found out Amanda is my 'girlfriend' and wants to meet her." Austin says and sighs, then adds, "You're in charge when I'm gone, okay?" Hunter nods and smiles.

Both the boys go out the sliding doors and onto the beach, leaving me and Jen alone.

"He's Italian?" Jen says in a loud whisper and I nod, "and your going with him to Italy! That's like... The country of love." Jen squeals.

I remember Austin telling me he is Italian before but I guess I kind of forgot but now that I heard him actually speak Italian...

Ayee, papi.

"Isn't that Paris... The city of love?" I ask and Jen rolls her eyes, "Please, have you seen the guys that are made in Italy? God took a lot of care with that country and so it's the country of love because my eyes love that country." she states and a huge smile spreads across my face but in a flash, it's gone.

Jen notices this, "What's wrong babygirl?" Jen asks, frowning, her voice laced with concern.

"Jen, I'm going with Austin Diesel, the guy I like, to Italy! But he doesn't like me back, he likes Gina." I say, sadly.

"But guess what? Either way, you're going to Italy! You better buy me a key ring at least... Or, even better, a hot shirtless Italian guy!" Jen says and winks and I laugh.

101 reasons why Jen is my best friend.

-
A/N: Jen wants those Italian boys ;) but who doesn't? :P Ehhh, if you're reading this book a while after I write it then I am sorry that the songs are not new and all that, I'm just taking the ones I sorta liked from YouTube and adding them on so yeah I'm not going to update them and change them later on so whatever, you can use it as a throwback or something xD

Song: Black skinhead - Kayne West

Question of the day: Who would vote for Kayne? :P (I mean, it's still better than Trump, right?)

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG