Chapter 42- Pajamas And Never Have I Ever

Amanda's POV

I get out the bath and change into a pink and white polka dot pajama top and plain white pajama shorts.

I go downstairs because I want to go and sit alone on the beach, its really nice just listening to the waves.

I skip down the stairs and walk out the door and onto the beach. I can hear the waves and the wind but there is something else, something that sounds like giggling.

My eyes scan the beach and that's when I see it. Gina and Austin are standing in the dark, on the sand and... Kissing.

Falling.

That's what it feels like. Like there is no ground under my feet and my body is just diving down into an empty darkness.

It actually feels like a hand came out of the darkness and grabbed my heart and now its being crushed, excruciatingly slowly.

I should have seen it coming, this was the whole point of what we were doing and yet still, somewhere deep down I was hoping that he was lying and he actually liked me. I feel sick, I don't want to see this.

This is why I try not to fall in love. Sooner or later you'll end up hurt.

Like right now, it hurts so freaking much. I don't know why I helped Austin by fake dating him. I'm such an idiot. But at least Austin is happy, I guess. He got the girl he wanted.

Gina's hands are around Austin's neck and their lips are pressed together. Austin's hands are at his sides, not touching her, but it's dark, maybe it's my imagination, but I know it's them.

I can't stop them from kissing because it's what Austin wants. It's what he has always wanted.

This is the second time Gina has stolen the guy I fell in love with.

I can't watch this.

I turn around and go back in, closing the door behind me. I go upstairs and into the T.V room where everybody else is sitting and talking. I slip in between Hunter and James on the couch and James puts an arm around me and winks at me, "You okay? You look upset?" James whispers into my ear.

"I'm fine." I lie and fake a smile. Fine is never fine. Fine is something you say when you don't want to talk, when you know nobody actually cares how you really are, when you don't want people to care because it's too late. It's never fine.

Austin and Gina walk in and sit down on a separate sofa. Austin looks irritated but Gina is smiling and blushing, both of their lips are red.

Hunter gets up and goes downstairs and a few moment later he comes back up with a tray full of shots, "Let's play never have I ever." he says and puts the tray down on the coffee table in the middle of the room

"Okay I'm going first!" Emma shouts and she doesn't give us an option when she says, "Never have I ever... Gone skinny dipping."

Why the hell is Emma even here again?

Stupid whore.

Oops, that's slut shaming, right? Well fuck that shit I'm gonna slut shame the shit out of her, she's the reason there is overpopulation, she needs to control that ugly ass.

Austin, James, Hunter, Jordan and Gina all take shots, I shake my head and laugh at them.

"Okay my turn! Never have I ever had sex." Raven says. Evan, Jordan, Hunter, James, Emma, Austin and Gina take shots.