Chapter 61- Hotel Rooms And Getting Laid

Amanda's POV

I step into the room where our dance is being held, with Jen, Hunter and James at my side. "Holy macaroni, this is insane," Jen whispers and I nod in agreement.

The room is a huge aquarium, and every wall is made of thick glass, and behind the glass is thousands of fish and other creatures. The room has tables lined along the sides and in the centre is a large dance floor.

We were kind of late, and so people have already started to dance to the slow music, and all the parents who were taking pictures are now gone.

The aquarium is placed on the top level of a hotel. There are rooms on the levels below it and Jen and I are sharing a room for tonight, instead of going back home.

I grab Jen and pull her onto the dance floor, and we dance to the song overdose by Alessia Cara. We dance for a while, until my legs start to hurt and the high heels I am wearing feel like they are melting into my feet.

I step back, trying to do the sprinkler, and I accidentally bump into someone. "Oh, I'm so-" I spin my body around, coming face-to-face with Austin. I go silent, staring at the gorgeous boy who has always looked amazing in a tuxedo.

"Hey, Miss jelly tots," Austin says and smiles.

"Hi," I pull of the black corsage and hold it up for Austin to take back, "Give this to one of your fuckbuddies, or whoever you decided to bring tonight." He takes it with a frown.

I turn around, to find Jen, and she's already dancing with Hunter. I sigh and look around for James, but when my eyes land on him, I groan. He is sucking faces with another girl.

"I didn't come with anyone, Amanda. The only girl I wanted to come with tonight, is you," Austin says from behind me.

"Please will you-" Austin gets cut off.

"Amy, Hunter and I are going down to the rooms. Most people here aare doing the same, because the food apparently sucks. Rather just order room service. Okay, I'll see you later?" Jen says to me and I nod.

She gives me a key and then walks out the room with Hunter at her side.

Ooooh, someone is getting laid tonight. That someone definitely isn't me, although I don't mind because all I really want to do is sleep for a few centuries.

"Okay, well I'm done with dancing." I say, assuming Austin knows that I'm leaving. I walk away, deciding to get some food before going up to my room.

-

Jen and everyone was right, the food sucks. It tasted like plastic. The burgers literally like rubber. I think I am scarred.

I pull on my Minnie Mouse pajamas and walk to the bathroom, but I stop in my tracks when I hear the shower on. "Jen?" I shout, hoping she'll hear me.

The door is pulled open and Austin steps out the bathroom, only wearing a towel around his waist.

"Austin? What are you doing in here?" I ask, staring down at his body. There are warm droplets of water rolling down his toned body and I can't help but stare.

"Hunter told me that I must come here..." He frowns, checking his phone. "Room eighty three."

I am going to kill Hunter and Jen. I pick up my phone and dial Jen's number, putting it against my phone.