Chapter 52- Charades And Keys

I put the video above of what the splendipulous hotel room looks like for all you lovely peoples.

-

Amanda's POV

I sit up in the bed that I accidentally fell asleep on to see everyone sitting and playing charades.

Sydney is up and is trying to act out a scene by doing star jumps. "Umm... Potato salad?" James guesses and Sydney looks at him, incredulously.

"That's not a fucking movie, James! No, it's Finding Nemo." she sighs, giving up.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we are now landing. Please take your seats or you will fall." The captain's voice sounds through the speakers and Sydney quickly sits down next to James and Hunter.

"I hate puffer fish." Austin comments, looking like he is in thought and everyone starts talking about things they don't like.

Did they take drugs while I was asleep? How is doing star jumps hinting to potato salad or Finding Nemo?

"Morning sleeping beauty." Austin shifts down the bed and lies next to me, taking my hand in his and playing with my fingers as I try to properly wake up.

"So, since we are in Maldives together, I was wondering if you'd like to go out on an official date with me?" Austin asks and I yawn, looking up at him.

"That would be cool." I whisper and then stand up, "I'm going to wash my face." My mind doesn't even register the fact that Austin actually asked me out on a real date.

I splash cold water over my face, instantly waking me up, then I make myself more presentable, walking out the bathroom again once I'm done.

I feel the plane hit the ground and I stumble a little, but luckily I don't fall over.

In a matter of two hours, we manage to leave the airport and get to the hotel we are staying at which is apparently one of the best hotels in the world- and from the looks of it I can definitely agree.

The name of the hotel is the W retreat and spa and it is placed over the ocean. The rooms are all huts but the inside of the rooms look like they're designed by billionaires with amazing taste.

"This is fucking lit!" James says, looking around and I laugh as we walk to the reception which is the biggest hut out of all of them.

Once we managed to get the keys, everyone decides the sleeping arrangements. I will be sharing a room with Jen, Hunter and Austin are sharing a room and then Sydney and James are together, much to Sydney's distaste.

"I'll come fetch you in half an hour, Miss Jelly tots." Austin whispers in my ear and then kisses my cheek, making me blush. I nod and then Austin walks further down the wooden pathway with Hunter to their room.

"This is insane!" Jen squeals as we walk into the room and she starts recording a video of the room. I nod in agreement and fall down onto the soft bed, letting out a sigh.

The room is designed really nicely. The floor is all marble and everything is simple and pretty. There is a bathroom with a bath, a shower and obviously a toilet and then there are glass sliding doors which open up onto the view of the turquoise ocean. The wooden veranda has sofas as well as a small pool put there is also a ladder going off so that you can swim in the actual ocean too.

I wonder how expensive this place is... I'm going to have to find a way to pay Austin back because he can't do this for me for free, as much as I like it I'll feel bad about it.

Once Jen is done with the recording, she falls down onto the opposite side of the bed, next to me, and giggles.

"Speak." I say when I see there is something she wants to tell me. I know my best friend enough to know what her facial expressions mean.

"Hunter kissed me!" She sqeals and then starts fangirling on the bed and I start squealing with her. "Now I can really ride into our wedding on an elephant!" she says excitedly and I chuckle. I am actually so happy for Jen, I know she has wanted this forever.

"Bless you, baby girl, this wouldn't have happened without you." she says and then jumps onto me, squeezing me in a tight hug.

When she lets me go I laugh and then take out a loose black dress from my bag as well as a bikini, putting it on and then brushing my hair, trying it into a fish plait.

"Where you going?" Jen asks, typing on her phone as she lies on the bed.

"I'm going out with Austin." I explain and then smile when I hear a knock on the door.

"Enjoy and take protection." She tells me and then throws a few closed condoms that she found in the drawer at me, making me scrunch my nose in disgust.

"Go visit Hunter." I state and smirk, throwing the condoms back at her. She just laughs and blushes and I turn to open the door, immediately grinning at the site of Austin.

He isn't wearing anything formal; just blue swimming shorts and a black wife beater but he looks gorgeous as always.

"Bye Jen." I say and shut the door.

Austin presses me back against the closed door and then places his lips against mine, making me feel like mush. He then pulls back and takes my hand as well walk down the path and towards the reception which is also the exit of the hotel.

"So, where are we going?" I ask, looking down at my black sandals. I hope I dressed okay for whatever we are doing. I like surprises but I also hate them.

"You'll see." Austin says and smiles.

Oh gee, I had no idea! I thought I was blind. Thanks Austin. I roll my eyes at my thoughts, slightly smiling as we walk towards what looks like a pier.

-

A/N: Sorry for the super slow updates, I'm writing exams currently and trying to update all my books so bare with me <3 Oh and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! *starts squealing* oh my gosh! How cute is Fransisco and his family though:

Go follow me on insta if you don't already ;) @laylzk

Question of the day: What's your favorite non-wattpad book?

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG