the purge

"tomorrow starting at 7:00p.m. the purge will start. that allows twelve hours where every crime is legal. good luck" said the news man. my family and I were eating dinner while watching t.v. "that's so not safe" said my 18 year old brother. "no dip sherlock" i said. "shut up sarah" he said. "stop fighting" snapped our father. "we will check our security systems and add locks to all doors" said mother. we all nodded. my dad picked up the phone and called a lick installer. we put four more locks on each door. we checked the alarm systems. they worked perfectly. that night I didn't sleep at all. when morning came I got up and walked downstairs. I ate and got dressed. I walked to the bus stop. when I passed my neighbors yard he was sharpening a blade. I picked up my pace. on the bus nobody was talking or making a sound. at school no-one messed around. everyone looked scared. even the teachers looked scared. when I got home my was waiting for me. she grabbed me and practically shoved me into the house. when we were all in we locked the front and back door and turned on the security systems. we turned the camera that's outside on. soon it was seven. the purge had started. I peeked out the window. blood and bodies were everywhere. heck broke loose.