it was all just a dream?

she was NAKED!?!?!?!? and trying to get on my boyfriend. HELL NAW!!!! it's the purge and she's doing that. are you kidding me. I ran over and pushed her away. she scowled. "YOU ARE THE MOST PERVERTED PERSON I EVA MET. LEAVE MY HOUSE NOW! YOUR NOT WELCOME ANYMORE!" I screamed. "put your clothes on and walk out of my house and go get killed out there" i added. she got dressed and left. I felt dizzy. I started blacking out and fell to the floor. the last thing I saw was ny ceiling and trevors face.

trevors p.o.v.

as soon as I saw her blacking out I tried to catch her but missed. she fell to the floor with a thud. I got ice and put it in a bag. she had a cut on her head and a big bump. I put the ice on the bump and coveted the cut with a band aid. then I picked her up and put her unconscious body on her bed. then I got a root beer and opened it. I looked out the window and sipped my root beer. I saw Amanda looking up at the window.

she waved. I looked behind her and saw a masked figure. I pointed behind her and she turned. she started running. i started laughing. I layed on the floor. I looked at my wrist watch. fifteen minute until it's over. i cheered. I looked over and saw that stay was awake and rubbing her head. "fifteen minutes until it's over" i said doing a happy dance.

Sarah's p.o.v.

I got up and walked to the closet. I opened it and grabbed two water guns. i filled them with water and put them back. I don't know why I did that. I went and grabbed Trevor. i took him outside. now there was five minutes till it's over. I smiled. I heard a bang and Trevor fell to the ground. "nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" i screamed. I started shaking really bad. "wake up honey" someone said. huh? "WAKE UP" . i looked up and saw my mom. woah. "honey it was all just a dream" she said. I was back in my bedroom. so it was all just a dream? I guess I never even met Trevor then? I'm planning on meeting him for realz. "when does the purge start" i asked my mom. "tonight at seven" she said. I sighed.