woah there

Austin's p.o.v

Amanda grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs. she threw me on the bed and crawled on me. I coughed awkwardly. she kissed me. I didn't pull away. after along time I got up. she gave me a confused look. "I have to go to the bathroom" i said. she nodded. I walked into the bathroom. i went to the bathroom. when I was done I washed my hands and walked out. Amanda wasn't on the bed anymore. I looked in the corner. she was standing.in the corner pointing at the door. I looked. it was a masked figure. it started running towards her. I ran after it. I tackled it out the window. we fell two stories before we hit the ground. I groaned in pain. I saw Amanda looking down and screaming.

Sarah's p.o.v

we all heard Amanda screaming. I ran up the stairs and in to her room. i know where it is because I've been over here a lot. when we got in there the window was broken and Austin wasn't anywhere to be found. I ran next to her. I looked down. there was Austin laying on one of the masked people. the way Austin was laying made me want to laugh. I would've laughed it was any other moment. I heard Austin groaning. Amanda was still screamin so I covered her mouth with my hand. she bit it. I pulled it away and slapped her. "well are you going to do something or just stand there" i said. she ran down the stairs.