Omg

Sitting at a desk is my best friend amber. I ran over and gave hugged her. "what are you doing here" i asked. "well these two masked people came into my house and killed my parents. they tried to kill me but I ran" she said. "They killed my parents to" i said. "well and trevors to" I added. "who's that" she asked. "the boy that walked in with me" i said. "oh well are you going to introduce us or what" she said. "Trevor come over here" i yelled. he walked over. "Trevor this is my best friend amber, amber this is trevor" i said. "hey" he said. "hi" she said giggling and twirling hair around her finger. i rolled my eyes. "really amber? we are in the middle of the purge and your flirting" i said. she shrugged. "what are we going to do when the purge is over? we have no parents" i said. "I don't know" Trevor said. Amanda scooched closer to him. he scooted away. she scooted closer. he scooched away. "Amanda stop being a creeper" i sighed. "I'm not being a creeper" she said. "yeah actually you are" Trevor said. she pouted. "so how did your parents and your brother die" he asked. "well first my brother's throat was slit, then my dad was stabbed in the heart and finally my mom was stabbed in the head" i said tears streaming down my face. "oh I didn't mean to make you cry" he said while putting his arm around me. Amanda looked jealous. haha. "so how did your parents die" i asked. "they were both hung" he said. "yeah well my parents were shot.....in the head" Amanda said all to fastly just trying to join our conversation.

Amanda is just being a brat at this point. even me,her best friend,is getting annoyed by her. Trevor is to. this is the purge and she is trying to get a boyfriend. "my parents death is way way way worse then sarahs" she said. I started crying realizing what she just said. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE! ALL OF OUR PARENTS DIED! ITS EQUAL. YOUR JUST A BIG FAT AND UGLY BRAT" he screamed at her. she punched him about three times. "self defense" he said while he pushed her into a desk. she started crying. hahahahahaha. she looked mad. She git up and started running my way. she tried to punch me but I ducked. I jumped up and punched her in the face. she tried kicking me but I just dodged it. I kicked her In the stomach then walked away. i laughed when I saw what Trevor was doing. he was down on the ground bending his legs over his arms and walking like the grudge.