Sarah and Trevor

SARAHS P.O.V

we walked and walked. after awhile, we heard a low rumble. it was getting closer and closer. we saw a vehicle in the distance,it stopped when it reached us. it was Amanda and Austin, each driving a hummer v. "get in" they yelled. we hopped in. I got in Amanda's, and Trevor got in Austin's.

we drove around, looking for devan and garett. we had no luck. we kept looking everywhere. no luck.

TREVORS P.O.V

after awhile of driving around, we stopped. we all switched. we thought we need to spend some time with each other. like me and Sarah are gonna talk, and Amanda and Austin are gonna talk.

I got in Sarah's hummer v. I sat next to her, and grabbed her hand. "what's wrong" i asked seeing that she's upset. "what if we can't find them" she asked. "we will find them" i said confidently."but what if we dont" she asked. "we will, I promise" i said. "ok"she said. she hugged me. "thanks for everything" she whispered.

we just hugged for a while. finally, she pulled away. we just stared at each other. we both smiled. soon we both burst into laughter, laughing at nothing. it was really weird. we laughed for like five minutes straight. "that's the most fun I've had in days" she said. I nodded. just then, I realized how much I really love her. even though we're only 13.