Austin and Amanda

Amanda's p.o.v.

I hope we don't find garett and devan, to be honest. I don't like them, they are total jerks. I just, really don't like them. i just wanna get this over with. we drove around, wasting our time. I sighed. I noticed something out of the corner of my eye."stop" I screamed. Austin slammed on the breaks. I climbed out and ran over to it. dang it. it's just devan and garett using a flash light. bummer.

"oh my glob you found them" Austin yelled as he approached." yup" i said in a bummed voice. Sarah pushed me.

AUSTINS P.O.V

we all got in the hummer vs. we drove to town square. the whole town was like, having a meeting. we joined in. its about killing the masked people. the mayor was talking about ideas on how to catch them." how bout we just wait for them to come then we kill em" yelled Trevor. Sarah quieted him.

we all waited. waited for the masked people. eventually, they came. we all pulled out our guns, while the town came up from behind them, and tied them up. we took their masks off. it was, mom and dad? "mom, dad" i asked. Sarah's jaw dropped." so that's why we didn't find your bodies" i stated.

SARAHS P.O.V

of all people, it had to be my parents." kill em" the mayor yelled." sorry, mom and dad, but I have to do what I have to do" i said, tears coming to my eyes. Trevor patted my shoulder. me and Austin lifted our guns, and shot. it killed them instantly. I cried. but we saved the town. we all cheered.

THE END