secret revealed

"my secret is well only my family knows this but it is I have.........cancer" i said. his face dropped. "oh I didn't know I'm sorry" he said hugging me. "there's nothing you can do about it. after the purge I'm going to kemo therapy" I added. I took a deep breath.

my stomach grumbled. I got up and grabbed a donut and a chocolate milk. I sat back down and ate and drank in silence. I don't know who to go out with. Jake was there for me but Trevor wasn't. Trevor and I have been through a lot. me and Jake haven't.

when I finished my donut I stood up. I walked to the bathroom. when I was done in there I walked back out. I looked out the window. there stood the masked figures. I screamed. everyone ran over. Amanda also screamed. there is a back door so we went out that. we ran through the woods.

when we got out of the woods we didn't stop running. we kept running until we couldn't run any longer. I looked around. WTF! we ran in a circle. "um guys we just ran in a circle" i said. they all looked around and groaned. we all just layed their with our hands sprawled out. Jake out his hand on mine.

he looked at me. I looked at him. "will you go out with me" he whispered in my ear. "I'm sorry but my my heart belongs to Trevor I'm sorry" i said. I stood and went over to Trevor.

"I'm sorry" i said. "I'm sorry to babe I should've been there for you will you go out with me" he asked. "yeah" i said. he kissed me. we all got up. we started walking. "where are we going to go now" Amanda asked. "we can go to our house" i said. they all nodded.

we started walking. when we got there I walked up to my parents room. now I know what this loud cracks were. there skulls were smashed and blood was everywhere. I covered my mouth with my hand.

Trevor pulled me away from there. I started crying. he tried compforting me but it didn't work. I looked at the time. only two hours before the purge is over! yaaaaaaaaaay! I jumped up and did a victory dance. everyone looked at me like I was crazy. I just shrugged it off.

we decided to walk a random direction. soon there was only five minute left of the purge. Amanda and Austin starting kissing and so did Trevor and I. we kissed until the purge was over. we all jumped up with happiness that we survived. then we walked into the sunset hand in hand!

THE END