alright alright Sheesh

Amanda's p.o.v

I ran out the door. I pulled Austin away from the masked person. we started running.

Sarah's p.o.v

I saw them starting to run. I cursed. "follow me" i said before running after them. I ran down the stairs and out the door. I took a right because that's the way they went. I kept running. I saw them up ahead. they are not that fast at running. I ran even faster. about five seconds later, I was next to them. I laughed. we stopped running. "what's so funny" they asked at the same time. "you guys are just really slow runners" i said laughing even harder. "we are not"Amanda pouted. "Amanda, your acting like a baby and you have been ever since the purge started. you've been a brat to me. I'm your best friend. we used to do everything together remember? i just want my best friend back" i said. she started crying and she hugged me.we heard slow clapping. I turned around. the two masked figures were the ones that were clapping. "really? are you a stalker or something? you must be cuz you've been following US. I bet your just jealous. but what's with the baby doll mask. I mean seriously, you must be stupid to wear that" i said. "babe, I think you might have over done it this time" Trevor said. I shrugged. I turned on my heel and started running. there's no where else to go so I just kept running. I tripped over a dead body. I turned it over. "grandma?" i asked. I'm pretty sure that's my grandma. I just got back up and started running until I tripped on another dead body. I turned this one over to. the face us all deformed and it's cut and it looked something or someone was eating.off of it. I got up and kept running. i decided to go to hyvee. nobody should be there. I got there and ran through the front doors. then someone else ran in. I turned around. oh good, it's only Trevor. "I didn't know you were following me" i said. "what can I say I'm a ninja" he said. "are the only one that followed me" i asked. "yep" he said popping the "p". i giggled. "alright we need to look around and see if anyone is here" i said. "we're here" he said. "besides us" i stated. "aye aye captain" he said. we split up. we checked every aisle. when we were done I was hungry so I opened a box of fudge rounds and ate most of them. I decided to set up camp. I found pillows and blankets that were just laying around. that's basically all we need. I sighed and layed down. "what if while we're sleeping someone comes and kills us" i asked. "I won't let anything hurt you" he said pulling me closer. i just fell asleep knowing I'm safe.

devans p.o.v

Sarah and Trevor ran off so it's just Amanda, Austin, garett and I. maybe we should have followed them. right now Amanda and Austin are speaking all lovey dovey and it's killing me. I'm pretty sure it's killing garett to. ugh.