here we go again

i walked downstairs. I realized that in my dream I only had one brother but really I have three. I sat at the table. I looked at my brothers and my dad. I was so glad they weren't actually dead. I ate my pancakes silently. I got up,said bye to my parents, and walked to the bus stop. it was just like in my dream. no one messed around. it was same on the bus. so far it's been exactly like my dream. scary. once again my mom was waiting for me. she grabbed me and rushed me into the house. when all my brother's were in also we locked down. then we all went to our rooms. I already grabbed snacks and drinks and went to the bathroom. I know the alarms were going to go off so I made a bed under my bed. then I counted down from three knowing exactly when the alarms went off. when I got to one they went off. I got under my bed. the alarms went off. I heard footsteps coming up our stairs. a door opened. my parents screamed and I heard a sort of loud crack. then another loud crack. i got out from under my bed and ran to my brother's rooms. I got to Austin's and knocked loudly. he let me in. "we have to get the other boys and get out now" i said. he nodded. I grabbed the other boys and we ran out of the house. I ran the way I did in my dream and was hoping that I would run into Trevor. I was starting think that I wouldn't run into him when I did. he got up and yelled for us to follow him. we started running after him until we reached the house we did in my dream.