i love you to

we all took short showers to get cleaned off. right now me and Trevor were laying on my bed. Amanda was in the shower. we already showered. "you know when you were in the shower Amanda flirted with me and tried kissing me" he said. "I'll talk to her" i said. I am sooo mad at her right now. I should kick her out of my house but she is weak and will be killed. "I love you" Trevor said. "I love you to" i replied. he gave me an Eskimo kiss.

"we need to decide what to do when the purge is over" i said. "we could walk the road until we reach a place where one of our family members live" he said. "good idea, well do that" i said. I turned and stared at the ceiling. "what if you or I die" i asked." don't think so negative we will live through this, you just have to believe" he said. just then amanda got out of the shower. she walked into the room and whipped her hair like she is all that. I scoffed and scooched closer to Trevor. she rolled her eyes. "Amanda can we talk for a minute" i asked. she nodded. I led her down to my living room.

"why do you keep flirting with my boyfriend" i asked. "I don't, because he's hot" she said. "your to desperate, your creeping him out" i said. "then we will make a competition" she said. "alright whoever he picks gets him" i said and ran up the stairs. I sat next to Trevor and kissed him on the lips. then. looked at Amanda. she scowled. I'm not doing this just to prove that I'm better then Amanda. but also because I love Trevor and I don't want to lose him. Amanda started dancing around like a stripper. I covered trevors eyes. Trevor laughed. when she was done I uncovered his eyes.