romance then hatred

when I woke up I forgot I was in hyvee. Trevor was awake and somewhere around here. I got up and went to the bathroom.

when I got back Trevor was standing there. I walked next to him. he turned and hugged me. surprised and didn't know what to do I hugged back.

he pulled away. "I thought they got you" he said. "who" i asked. "the masked people" he said. "ohhhhh" i said. he leaned in. our lips met. we stood like that kissing until we heard the doors open. we both turned. there stood garett devan Austin and Amanda.

"what's going on here" devan asked. "Ohhh I see its ok for Austin and Amanda to kiss but it's not for me and Trevor wow" i said. "boys brain percentages is one percent" i added. "oh really babe, that's how you feel" Trevor said getting upset. "no I didn't mean you I'm sorry" i said. "save it sarah" he said. "Trevor please lets just talk about it" i said. he walked away.

all the boys followed. Amanda walked up to me and hugged me. "it's gonna be ok" she said. "no it's not the best thing that ever happened to me hates me" I said sobbing.

"he doesn't hate you he's just upset" she said. I looked at the time. wow it's only been two hours. I groaned and wiped away my tears. I miss Trevor already.

i decided to sing a song

"same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now

our song on the radio but it don't the same

when my friends talk about you all it does just brings me down

cuz my heart brakes a little, when I hear your name

it all just like ohhhhhhhh Ohhh Ohhh oh

mmmmmmmmmm to young to dumb to realize

that I should of bought you flowers

and held your hand

should've gave you all.my hours

when I had the chance

taking you to every party

cause I remember how much you loved to dance

but now my babies dancing

but he's dancing with another girl" i sang. me and lifted me up and spun me around. "am I forgiven" i asked. he nodded. I squealed. I hugged him.

*************************************

hey readers. I was thinking that after the purge is over it turns into a zombie apocalypse. what do you think. comment follow me and rate.